- Our saving
- US $ 633
Unlock $16 in extra savings
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Vienna and end in Prague! With the coach/bus tour Imperial Capitals, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Vienna to Prague and through Vienna, Austria and 3 other destinations in Europe. Imperial Capitals includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- DPdrWritten on May 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentEverthing good. Guides excelent. Tourists sometimes must wait few minutes for busses.Show detailed ratings
- TinaWritten on May 19, 20182.0 - Rather poorDo not book this tour or any tour with this company. Tourradar and europamundo does an excellent job of over-glorifying the itinerary and the description of the entire tour. First of all, if you choose transportation from the airport, prepare to be harassed by the driver on your way to the hotel. Then when you arrive at any and all hotels on the tour, prepare to be disappointed. They are no where close to 4/5 star quality. None of the rooms have air conditioning, wifi doesn't work, and breakfast is minimal and not the quality of a 4/5 star hotel. When you get to the hotel, understand that you will have absolutely no information about the tour and the hotel staff won't know anything about the tour either, you just have to hope that the bus which is coming from another location stops at the hotel to pick you up. Once on the bus, the guides are horrible. The first guide we had was very rude to the guests and refused to answer questions we had about certain locations, most likely because he knew very little about the places we were going to. The second guide we had was nicer, but was completely unorganized and refused to provide us transportation back to the hotel at the end of the tour so we had to find our own way back. The tours of the cities aren't too bad because they are led by local guides but prepare to be rushed from one place to the next, given too much free time in dull places and not enough free time in exciting places. Overall, the tours only see a few sites and sometimes a waste of time. If there are any extras available, do not purchase them because the guides refuse to accommodate for anything beyond the standard itinerary. If you have the option of booking a similar tour with another company, do it because this company is a waste of time and money.Show detailed ratings
- MFMaricaWritten on February 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentWell organised tour visiting 4 Capital Cities.Show detailed ratings
- SBShivkumarWritten on September 25, 20172.0 - Rather poorWe mentioned double bed but it was not in actual. We faced same issue in all hotels accommodation. We informed our tour manager about double bed issue at Budapest but same thing happened at Duo, Prague. We got irritated because of such unavoidable situations. (Tour manager also was not co -operating in Prague hotel.) Please refer IBIS Styles/Holiday Inn hotel standards about double bed concept.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Shivkumar, I am very sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your lodging experience, and I would very much like to know a little more about what happened with the double bed accommodation. In that regard I will contact you so I can get a better understanding of the issue. Best, Roig from Europamundo
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vienna
- Day 2: Vienna
- Day 3: Vienna, Budapest
- Day 4: Budapest
- Day 5: Budapest, Bratislava, Prague
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Vienna7 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$18USD $709Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Vienna7 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$18USD $709Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Vienna7 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$18USD $709Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Vienna7 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$18USD $709Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Vienna7 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$17USD $674Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Vienna7 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$17USD $674Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from Vienna7 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$17USD $674Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Vienna7 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$17USD $674Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Vienna7 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$17USD $674Based on Double Room
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Vienna7 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$17USD $674Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $633 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $633 for Imperial Capitals, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 667 km.
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 291 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $633 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Imperial Capitals via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Imperial Capitals