- Our saving
- US $ 445
- Rather Poor
- LFLiliaWritten on July 31, 20184.0 - GoodOur flight was delayed from Montreal and we informed Europamundo about the delay.When we arrived at the Lisbon airport, we were so surprised to see our driver all-dressed up with his mercedez benz. The driver was so helpful.So he droved us to the VIP Hotel.Our hotel looks nice and the employees seemed friendly and helpful, they even provided us a map of Lisbon downtown area so we can explore around the vicinity because we arrived a day earlier for our tour.Our tour guide pedro met us in the Hotel lobby that evening.Pedro is very friendly and helpful and he is knwledgable about the places we visited.There is a younger tour guide that showed us around Lisbon areas and sorry I forgot his name..This younger guy is so excellent in giving details and information and he is very helpful in showing us around too in Belem,Los Jeronimos etc.Pedro went with us up to Fatima Sanctuary Place.What a beautiful place to be.So incredible!Ana is our tour guide in Madrid areas...gardens,castles,palace,Cathedral etc.Ana is very helpful and friendly and beautiful.We went touring around madrid and neighboring places with the tour group.Our tour group was excellent!We only knew each other for few days in the tour bus,but we had a wonderful time,laughing,shopping together for souvenirs and eating together like "old"friends.The employee at the Help desk in Praga hotel is very helpful too.He arranged a cabify for us to go to the airport due to taxi strike.Thanks so much to each and everyone for making our vacation so exciting and wonderful.God bless..Tom and LilaShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Lilia, receive a warm greeting from us. How beautiful your words of truth that I have loved. From green we are very happy that your trip has been as planned and enjoyed so much. We are going to make them reach all the guides that mentioned their beautiful words and we know that they will be very happy. We thank you very much for your words and we are always at your service. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- AzizWritten on July 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentExcellent. The tour was worth more than what I paid. Europomundo came thru in every aspectShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHi Aziz, receive a greeting from me. First of all, what a great news to know that the trip with Europamundo complied with all your expectations and more, that really makes us very happy. At the same time, we also appreciate your very satisfactory comments. We are at your service. Best regards... Cynthia from Europamundo.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Lisbon
- Day 2: Lisbon
- Day 3: Lisbon, Fatima, Madrid
- Day 4: Madrid
- Day 5: Madrid
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair, 59 years old26th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- ThursdayOct 18, 2018from Lisbon5 DaysMondayOct 22, 2018to Madrid0 seats left$24USD $485Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Lisbon5 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$24USD $485Based on Double Room
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from Lisbon5 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$23USD $462Based on Double Room
- ThursdayNov 8, 2018from Lisbon5 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$22USD $445Based on Double Room
- ThursdayNov 15, 2018from Lisbon5 DaysMondayNov 19, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$22USD $445Based on Double Room
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from Lisbon5 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$22USD $445Based on Double Room
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from Lisbon5 DaysMondayDec 3, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$22USD $445Based on Double Room
- ThursdayDec 6, 2018from Lisbon5 DaysMondayDec 10, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$22USD $445Based on Double Room
- ThursdayDec 13, 2018from Lisbon5 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$22USD $445Based on Double Room
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Lisbon5 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$22USD $445Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $445 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $445 for Iberian Capitals, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 224 km
- Plasencia (Spain)
- 207 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $445 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Iberian Capitals via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Iberian Capitals