Greece, Italy, Switzerland and Paris
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 10:12:57
- Our saving
- US $ 1,861
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Athens and end in Paris! With the discovery tour Greece, Italy, Switzerland and Paris, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 22 other destinations in Europe. Greece, Italy, Switzerland and Paris includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- SWShariWritten on May 23, 20184.0 - GoodFirst I'd like to say that booking through Tourradar was a good experience. Communication was easy and any questions I had were answered promptly, usually within 24 hours by Europamundo. The company I toured with, Europamundo, were very good. If I had to choose anything negative to say, it would have to be that I, and other English-speaking tourists (only 6 out of 39 on the tour), were not aware that the tour was predominantly Spanish-speaking until after we'd paid for the tour. Therefore we needed an interpreter to undertake this trip. It also meant that we couldn’t really get to know other guests because of the language barrier. This was particularly confronting for me as I was a solo traveller hoping to meet other people, and therefore felt very isolated at first. Then I was introduced to the other 5 English speaking tourists which made me feel a better about the whole thing. We changed tour guides throughout the tour, but our first English speaking guide was Israel. He was with us from Greece to Rome. He was a very good guide; helpful and informative, and always willing to solve any problems that occurred during our tour, no matter what they were. Antonio joined us as a tour guide in Rome. He added humour - and singing - to his tour guide services! I found him helpful and approachable. He was with us until Switzerland, where we changed guides (and groups) again. This time we had Sofia, who was lovely. We only had her servies for Switzerland and the bus trip to Paris, where she left us and we were joined by our final guide, Juan Manuel (JuanMa for short). JuanMa was also helpful, informative and approachable. I found all the tour guides for Europamundo to be great, even though Sofia and JuanMa were only with us for a short time. The itinerary for this trip was sufficient. There were some places where I felt too much time was spent, while others I would have liked to have had more time. But it is an organised tour, with deadlines and time schedules, so this was to be expected. I chose this tour for the things I’d get to see, of which there were plenty. The only thing I would add is that I'd happily pay for an extra day to be able to include Pompeii and Pisa in the tour, since we were so close but didn't see them. The Europamundo coaches were comfortable, with the drivers being commendable for their skill and endurance. Bus wifi was included on the first part of the journey (Greece, most of Italy) but became non-existant after Rome. Personally I found this frustrating, as some of the drives were very long and I would have liked to have been able to connect to my friends and family back home during those long drives. Accommodation varied; some, like the Novotel in Athens, were great all around. Nice decor in the rooms with complementary coffee & tea, free wifi access, and good breakfast/ meal options. Other hotels were not so great. While all the hotels we stayed in had at least an 'acceptable' level of comfort, some did not offer in room coffee & tea facilities, only had patchy wifi (or charged exorbitant prices for it) and some breakfasts were not well catered at all. In regard to meals that were included in the tour, most were good except those mentioned above. Most of the meals during the tour (apart from breakfasts) were not included in the price, so it became quite difficult in some places to find reasonably priced food. We got lucky on a couple of occasions to have found great little restaurants or street food that was well worth the money for the flavour and quality received. Over all, a great experience and I would definitely use Tourradar and travel with Europamundo again in the future.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Athens, Corinth, Epidaurus, Nafplio, Olympia
- Day 4: Olympia, Barco Igumenitsa- Brindisi
- Day 5: Barco Igumenitsa- Brindisi, Trani, Rome
- Day 6: Rome
- Day 7: Rome, Florence
- Day 8: Florence, Venice
- Day 9: Venice, Verona, Zurich
- Day 10: Zurich, Louver, Zurich
- Day 11: Zurich, Berne, Paris
- Day 12: Paris
- Day 13: Paris
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Greece, Italy, Switzerland and Paris
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Athens13 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Paris0 seats left$49USD $1,955Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Athens13 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$49USD $1,955Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Athens13 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$49USD $1,955Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Athens13 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$49USD $1,955Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Athens13 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$49USD $1,955Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Athens13 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$49USD $1,955Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Athens13 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$49USD $1,955Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Athens13 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$49USD $1,955Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Athens13 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$49USD $1,955Based on Double Room
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Athens13 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$49USD $1,955Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGreece , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $1,861 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1861 for Greece, Italy, Switzerland and Paris, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,815 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 69 km
- Corinth (Greece)
- 39 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 32 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 100 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 67 km
- Patra (Greece)
- 85 km
- Amfilochia (Greece)
- 36 km
- Arta (Greece)
- 73 km
- Igoumenitsa (Greece)
- 234 km
- Brindisi (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,861 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Greece, Italy, Switzerland and Paris via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greece, Italy, Switzerland and Paris