Greece and south of Italy with Sorrento
Start and end in Rome! With the discovery tour Greece and south of Italy with Sorrento, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Rome, Italy and 24 other destinations in Europe. Greece and south of Italy with Sorrento includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Rather Poor
- RebeccaWritten on September 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentBego, Jose, and Joam, were wonderful..very knowledgeable, helpful, and very friendly.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome, Loreto, Ancona-igoumenitsa Ferry
- Day 2: Ancona-igoumenitsa Ferry, Ioannina, Kalambaca
- Day 3: Kalambaca, Delphi, Athens
- Day 4: Athens
- Day 5: Athens, Corinth, Epidaurus, Nafplio, Olympia
- Day 6: Olympia, Patras-brindisi Ferry
- Day 7: Patras-brindisi Ferry, Trani, Naples
- Day 8: Naples, Capri, Sorrento, Salerno
- Day 9: Salerno, Pompeii, Cassino, Castelgandolfo, Rome
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Greece and south of Italy with Sorrento
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Rome9 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,461Based on Double Room
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Rome9 DaysTuesdayNov 13, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,342Based on Double Room
- MondayDec 24, 2018from Rome9 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,425Based on Double Room
- MondayJan 7, 2019from Rome9 DaysTuesdayJan 15, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,342Based on Double Room
- MondayJan 21, 2019from Rome9 DaysTuesdayJan 29, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,342Based on Double Room
- MondayFeb 4, 2019from Rome9 DaysTuesdayFeb 12, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,342Based on Double Room
- MondayFeb 18, 2019from Rome9 DaysTuesdayFeb 26, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,342Based on Double Room
- MondayMar 4, 2019from Rome9 DaysTuesdayMar 12, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,342Based on Double Room
- MondayMar 18, 2019from Rome9 DaysTuesdayMar 26, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,342Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Greece and south of Italy with Sorrento, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,800 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 136 km
- Loreto Aprutino (Italy)
- 137 km
- Ancona (Italy)
- 724 km
- Igoumenitsa (Greece)
- 53 km
- Ioannina (Greece)
- 65 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 9 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 156 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 69 km
- Corinth (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Greece and south of Italy with Sorrento via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greece and south of Italy with Sorrento