Greece and south of Italy
Start and end in Rome! With the discovery tour Greece and south of Italy, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Rome, Italy and 14 other destinations in Europe. Greece and south of Italy includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
Other reviews about Europamundo:Write a review
- Rebecca Justice's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - ExcellentBego, Jose, and Joam, were wonderful..very knowledgeable, helpful, and very friendly.
- Dallas Hilla's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - ExcellentThanks Maria for providing us such a fun tour, we had a really great time discovering what Europe has to offer. Thanks a... Read more
- Paul Canizares's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - GoodThis tour was very good, the tour guides were excellent, the places We visited were amazing, I did really enjoy the Tour... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome, Loreto, Ancona-igoumenitsa Ferry
- Day 2: Ancona-igoumenitsa Ferry, Ioannina, Kalambaca
- Day 3: Kalambaca, Delphi, Athens
- Day 4: Athens
- Day 5: Athens, Corinth, Epidaurus, Nafplio, Olympia
- Day 6: Olympia, Patras-brindisi Ferry
- Day 7: Patras-brindisi Ferry, Trani, Naples, Rome
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Greece and south of Italy
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,163Based on Double Room
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,021Based on Double Room
- MondayDec 24, 2018from Rome7 DaysSundayDec 30, 2018to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,080Based on Double Room
- MondayJan 7, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayJan 13, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,021Based on Double Room
- MondayJan 21, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayJan 27, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,021Based on Double Room
- MondayFeb 4, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayFeb 10, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,021Based on Double Room
- MondayFeb 18, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayFeb 24, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,021Based on Double Room
- MondayMar 4, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayMar 10, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,021Based on Double Room
- MondayMar 18, 2019from Rome7 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $1,021Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Greece and south of Italy, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,630 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 136 km
- Loreto Aprutino (Italy)
- 137 km
- Ancona (Italy)
- 724 km
- Igoumenitsa (Greece)
- 53 km
- Ioannina (Greece)
- 66 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 156 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 69 km
- Corinth (Greece)
- 39 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Greece and south of Italy via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours