Greece and Italy
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,090
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Athens and end in Venice! With the discovery tour Greece and Italy, you have a 9 day tour package taking you from Athens to Venice and through Athens, Greece and 15 other destinations in Europe. Greece and Italy includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Europamundo:Write a review
- Shari Whittick's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - Good...ny questions I had were answered promptly, usually within 24 hours by Europamundo. The company I toured with, ... Read more
- MeredithGawler's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - GoodMy meals comment refers only to breakfasts as that is all that was included for me. Would have liked more optional activ... Read more
- Rose Palmer's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - GoodThe itinerary was great. Tour leaders very professional
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Athens, Corinth, Epidaurus, Nafplio, Olympia
- Day 4: Olympia, Barco Igumenitsa- Brindisi
- Day 5: Barco Igumenitsa- Brindisi, Trani, Rome
- Day 6: Rome
- Day 7: Rome, Florence
- Day 8: Florence, Venice
- Day 9: Venice
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Greece and Italy
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Athens9 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Venice0 seats left$30USD $1,183Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Athens9 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$30USD $1,183Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Athens9 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$30USD $1,183Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Athens9 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$30USD $1,183Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Athens9 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$30USD $1,183Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Athens9 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$30USD $1,183Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Athens9 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$30USD $1,183Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Athens9 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$30USD $1,183Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Athens9 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$30USD $1,183Based on Double Room
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Athens9 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$30USD $1,183Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGreece , Italy and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $1,090 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1090 for Greece and Italy, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,699 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 69 km
- Corinth (Greece)
- 39 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 32 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 100 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 67 km
- Patra (Greece)
- 85 km
- Amfilochia (Greece)
- 36 km
- Arta (Greece)
- 73 km
- Igoumenitsa (Greece)
- 234 km
- Brindisi (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,090 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Greece and Italy via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours