Genuine Europe (from Rome to London)
Genuine Europe (from Rome to London)
12 days / $136 per day
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Taylor "The beginning of our adventure was amazing. We started our tour in Rome. The group we started with were great! We had a small group - about 14 tourists - and they were all very friendly. The tour guide was Angeles and she did an amazing job! She was very informative, funny, and helpful throughout the tour. She was with us from Rome to Bern. As the tour went on, we would lose and add different ..."
Start in Rome and end in London! With the discovery tour Genuine Europe (from Rome to London), you have a 12 day tour package taking you from Rome to London and through Rome, Italy and 13 other destinations in Europe. Genuine Europe (from Rome to London) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Rather Poor
- HAHamsalathaWritten on August 13, 20183.0 - AverageFirst day at Rome, nearly 35 degrees heat, we walked with Philip excellent guide through Vatican City and again at 3 pm, we gathered to walk through Baroque Rome and I fainted in the heat. The tour leader disappeared and we were asked to find Hotel Palatino on our own and meet at 9 pm. The itinerary says 6.30 transfer to Via Cavour, no one knew where was the transfer from? We were left on our own until 9 pm, so I decided to catch a taxi to hotel If they say in their itinerary “see” means looking at a buildings from outside. In Florence everything was “see” because I didn’t want to faint again I went back to the hotel. Called the company three times asking Irene the tour leader to contact us about our bags and next day program, she told the company that she tried calling us and our hotel phone was busy, who uses room phone on a holiday? Then she said she would contact us when she came to the hotel but never did. We had to walk up and down to reception several times to get our bags. All the other tour leaders of this company had notices in the hotel about next day program, breakfast area, time etc but our tour leader was on a big holiday herself. She was nice last day hoping to get tips but we are not fools. This company tour leaders had maps for Venice, she is the only one didn’t provide us maps. The bus from Zurich to France, 12 hours drive had narrow seats couldn’t stretch our legs, no wifi,no entertainment and it was a miserable drive I was looking forward to see London and we could only “see” buildings, nothing of significance and even the change of guard wasn’t the changing but only them marching on the streets The tour says aged 5 - 90, its a joke, you are dumped on streets for 12 hours and which 5 or 90 year old could wander on the streets for so long and please do not travel in summer because there are long queues everywhere and understand their English and itinerary that you “see” everything from outside We had two good tour leaders, Israel and Emma and some visits were good like Vatican City, Rome, Louvre museum, Berne, Venice, Grindelwald, Gondola, River Seine, Eiffel Tower, Cathedrals, Eperlecques bunker etc other than that everything was “see” Lot of optionals were cancelled, Tuscany dinner, Moulin Rouge and Louvre museum guide Colombo Hotel staff were rude in Rome. Only Conference Hotel in Florence and Novotel in Paris was very nice. Ibis in Zurich, no staff in breakfast area, no food refill, both coffee machines broke down, no coffee mugs, very poor service. Albatros in Venice was very old and tiny shower, you had to squeeze to get in. In ibis, Rouen had 1 lift to bring our group bags down. Holiday Inn, London staff were nice changed room due to traffic noiseShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Hamsalatha Amurthalingam! Receive greetings. I am very sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience with our services. Definitely who travels to Europe in the summer is exposed to very high temperatures and it is really very sad that it has affected his greeting so much. As for the leader of the Irene group, we are going to carry out a study of the accounts and we will analyze them with her to see where the failure was. Really, what a pity that everything seemed so gray, that was never our intention, since we always give the maximum effort so that our clients enjoy their vacations. I offer apologies for the case because of the bad times he lived. We will seriously analyze all your comments as they are of great importance to us. We are at your service..... Cynthia from Europamundo
- VSvijaWritten on August 12, 20183.5 - GoodThe tour was great until France but in England I wasted 3 days without proper Arrangements. I was looking forward to see bell tower and the bridge not from far distance. We was dropped off in Main Street to do shopping and to the market. Would have been better if taken/dropped closer to the bridge given the distance.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHi Vija, receive a greeting. We will consider your good advice in the organization of the visit in London, since that allows us to make more functional tours for our customers. Thank you very much for sharing your views. Best regards..... Cynthia from Europamundo
- YHYongWritten on July 16, 20184.5 - ExcellentVery well-coordinated tour, right from the airport transfer to the itinerary to meeting different tour guides at different points of the trip. Seamless movement of people from different tour groups. Tour guides were fantastic, especially Pilar and Angela. Local guides were very good too, the audio provision was really helpful (except in Venice where there was no audio guide). The best part of the tour was that we were given time to explore the place on our own after the local guide's overview of the city. The optional excursions were also very good. The 'My Trip' webpage was very useful. No dinner was provided (which makes the trip cheaper!) but transport was provided to the dinner places and we had free choice of food on our own and that is definitely a plus point! The only shortfall is the locations of the hotels, which are far away from the city centre (except the one in Rouen). Some hotels had bad wifi connection. Overall, happy with Europamundo!Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHiYong Huang Kee !!! First of all we are very happy that your experience with Europamundo has been as expected, it really makes us very happy. Second thank you very much for all your comments as it lets us see that we do things right. I will send your comments to the mentioned guides so that they also become very happy. We are at your service for when you need it. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- TSTaylorWritten on December 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe beginning of our adventure was amazing. We started our tour in Rome. The group we started with were great! We had a small group - about 14 tourists - and they were all very friendly. The tour guide was Angeles and she did an amazing job! She was very informative, funny, and helpful throughout the tour. She was with us from Rome to Bern. As the tour went on, we would lose and add different tourists which was fun. And sad, since we made friends with many of them. In Bern, we got a new tour guide - Jon. He was welcoming, kind, and very knowledgeable. When we arrived in Paris, things started to get a little confusing. My wife and I jumped to different tour groups throughout our stay in Paris. Luckily, our tour guides - Jon and Dianna, assisted us throughout the transitions to make sure we were comfortable. The worst part on the tour happened during our departure from Paris. We were, again, moved to a different tour group. This time the group was a Spanish language tour group. We were treated rudely by the group, and made to feel unwelcome. Every time we found a seat on the bus, somebody told us to move - that it was their seat. This happened so many times that my wife and I stepped off the bus. We waited for our tour guide, Dianna, to arrive. She helped us find a seat. But again, somebody told us to move. This time Dianna explained to them that we’re new to the group and helped with our seats. Unfortunately, passengers complained about Dianna doing this. Come to find out, most of the seats were not taken - but some passengers wanted 2 seats for more space. We were with this group until London - even getting harsh treatment from them at the hotels. Europamundo can’t be blamed for how tour groups act - but they can be more mindful of how they mix tourists with other groups, especially if there is a language barrier. We ended our tour in London. It was the best ending for a tour. My wife and I were the only English language tourists, so it was just us and Dianna. Very personalized ending to the tour. We had such a great time in London! Dianna was absolutely amazing as our tour guide. She is definitely the shining light of Europamundo. She’s a joyful soul and kind spirit. Overall - we really enjoyed the tour. We would recommend Europamundo, and will use them with our next travel. There was that slight inconvenience - but the sights were lovely, the initinerary was full of adventures, and the tour guides really made the entire experience enjoyable for us.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome, Florence
- Day 4: Florence, Venice
- Day 5: Venice, Verona, Zurich
- Day 6: Zurich, Louver, Zurich
- Day 7: Zurich, Berne, Paris
- Day 8: Paris
- Day 9: Paris, Rouen
- Day 10: Rouen, Eperlecques, Canterbury, London
- Day 11: London
- Day 12: London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Genuine Europe (from Rome to London)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Rome12 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to London10+ seats left$42USD $1,679Based on Double Room
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Rome12 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to London10+ seats left$42USD $1,679Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Rome12 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to London10+ seats left$43USD $1,719Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Rome12 DaysThursdaySep 20, 2018to London10+ seats left$43USD $1,719Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Rome12 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to London10+ seats left$43USD $1,719Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Rome12 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to London10+ seats left$43USD $1,719Based on Double Room
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Rome12 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to London10+ seats left$43USD $1,719Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Rome12 DaysThursdayOct 18, 2018to London10+ seats left$43USD $1,719Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Rome12 DaysThursdayOct 25, 2018to London10+ seats left$43USD $1,719Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Rome12 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to London10+ seats left$43USD $1,719Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and France
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 October 2018 the full payment of $1,628 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1628 for Genuine Europe (from Rome to London), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,947 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 285 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 91 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 14 km
- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
- 52 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 95 km
- Bern (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,628 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Genuine Europe (from Rome to London) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Genuine Europe (from Rome to London)