From Prague to Zurich
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 27:11:38
- Our saving
- US $ 660
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Prague and end in Zurich! With the discovery tour From Prague to Zurich, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Prague, Czech Republic and 6 other destinations in Europe. From Prague to Zurich includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Rather Poor
- KDKirkWritten on August 14, 20182.5 - AverageDo not visit the BMW facility. Allow more time to explore Zurich (not just 45min). Do not go to crystal place. Stay closer to city centres so customers can explore more on their down time. There was nothing to do at hotel locations, they were too far away from everything. Stay closer to alps if thats where next tour will be instead of having to drive 2.5 hours (wasted time) to get there when you are near it day before on way to Zurich. Allow more time in Munich city centre. Do not spend whole day in Innsbruck. Seemed like a lot of wasted time and back tracking, tour could be better planned. Guides could be more prepared and keep on schedule. We wasted time waiting on them to figure out what was going on.. very frustrating! And then they rushed us around. Meal offer could have been more appetizing or at least given a choice of lunch. Would be better to have 1 or 2 guides for entire tour and they need to speak 'GOOD' English. We had 4 or 5 different guides for a 6 day tour, this is not good customer service. The guides needed to let customer know that there was not a train ride from Innsbruck to Zurich. The hotel rooms in Innsbruck & Zurich were very small and cramped. One would think you would provide much better accomodations. It would be helpful if the information you provide prior to tour would include what type of $$ is accepted at all locations, advised that hotels are 'away' from attractions, so be prepared to walk or pay for alternate transportation, and advised that most menues, etc. will be in native language. Hotel in Prague was nicest of all, even though far away from city centre. They were very accommodating when needed to change rooms due to air temp. The 'river cruise' (so you call it) was a joke, it was a total waste of time and the guide did not even talk about the city or what we were looking at. This was out 1st tour and will probably be our last with your company. We were not impressed and actually very disappointed with the way it was. You really make it sound good online, but in reality, it was not as good or as spectacular as you made it sound.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Kirk, receive a greeting. We really regret many that nothing that was offered with so much work and love has pleased him. It is very sad. We really wanted him to enjoy more of his trip but due to his words I see that we did not achieve it. In the same way we appreciate your words and we will consider them for future passengers. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- SMShameerWritten on January 14, 20183.0 - AverageI would split my travel experience into three periods Prague to Innsbruck, Innsbruck to Zurich, and Zurich to End of tour Prague to Innsbruck – we felt very safe and secure under the hands of our guide Maria Cruz, she was really good and a professional. She always respected the views and requirement of all passengers. Every tourist location in Prague, Munich, and Inssburk where we stopped for exploring she would explain us the history, places to visit, location of a restaurant based on nationality, she always made sure that we were safe and gave plan B to return to the hotel in case we missed the group but never needed to take plan B. Her English was good Hotel in Prague was great, Hotel Panorama- Positive – Reception desk was really helpful The only place the breakfast was of international standard Negative - too far from the city Hotel in Innsbruck was bad, Alp hotel Positive – none as we stayed only a night Negative – Breakfast was bad, and the attitude of restaurant staff and in charge was worst I would Never would go to this hotel again Innsbruck to Zurich Itinerary showed the trip from Innsbruck to Zurich was by train, but it was by bus that was disappointing This was actually a trip through bus, but wanted to include this as a period as we started to feel unsecure during this travel period. Guide Albert was non caring and a dictator. Example for this was we had a long journey from Innsbruck to Zurich and reached Zurich at night, he never considered during the travel that the passenger were hungry or not, and when asked about dinner he told to walk around the Zurich Messi airport hotel to look for a restaurant. Another incident was we had a long journey and only at the end of the journey he checked the accommodation list and found that two members in the group had no accomodation as per the list he had. He should have checked it in the starting, giving as stress to know who is it. During allotment of room at hotel in Zurich he was a dictator, was not even listening to our requirement, Sorry to say this, never would I like to be with a guide like this in any tour. Hotel in Zurich was ok, Ibis Messi Zurich Positive: reception desk was really helpful, Negative: no triple room was available, so I had to stay in a separate room and my wife and son in another room Zurich to End of tour We started with a delay because of some shuffle among passengers from another destination. Trip to Interlaken was memorable. From there we reached Lucerne and then to Zurich for dinner, the guide gave us 30 minutes for dinner, which was not enough time as she stopped the bus somewhere near the lake and we didn’t know anything about the restaurant nearby so we had to walk a lot and finally found a restaurant. When we reached back from the restaurant the bus had already started moving and we had to run and stop it on way, it was really difficult as it was snowing. When I informed guide that there are co-passenger still eating in the restaurant she was not ready to hear and told bus will proceed to the hotel and will not wait. Wonder why she wanted to leave them behind as the next destination was hotel.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague, Munich, Innsbruck
- Day 4: Innsbruck, Zurich
- Day 5: Zurich, Louver, Zurich
- Day 6: Zurich
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
From Prague to Zurich
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Prague6 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$120$800-15%USD $680Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Prague6 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$120$800-15%USD $680Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 15, 2018from Prague6 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$120$800-15%USD $680Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Prague6 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$120$800-15%USD $680Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Prague6 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$117$777-15%USD $660Based on Double Room
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Prague6 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$117$777-15%USD $660Based on Double Room
- MondayNov 19, 2018from Prague6 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$117$777-15%USD $660Based on Double Room
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Prague6 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$117$777-15%USD $660Based on Double Room
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Prague6 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Zurich10+ seats left$117$777-15%USD $660Based on Double Room
- MondayDec 31, 2018from Prague6 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Zurich10+ seats left$120$800-15%USD $680Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Zurich is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 November 2018 the full payment of $660 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $660 for From Prague to Zurich, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 810 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 300 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 216 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 91 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 14 km
- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
- 52 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $660 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,860 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for From Prague to Zurich via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on From Prague to Zurich