From East to West (from Vienna to Paris)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 18:41:10
- Our saving
- US $ 1,363
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Vienna and end in Paris! With the discovery tour From East to West (from Vienna to Paris), you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Vienna, Austria and 13 other destinations in Europe. From East to West (from Vienna to Paris) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Europamundo:Write a review
- MeredithGawler's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - GoodMy meals comment refers only to breakfasts as that is all that was included for me. Would have liked more optional activ... Read more
- Marica Farrugia's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - ExcellentWell organised tour visiting 4 Capital Cities.
- JIROPAS PULSUWAN's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - ExcellentAll guides are very informative. Hotels are very suitable for family of 3 adult.Transportation is very smooth and ontim... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vienna
- Day 2: Vienna
- Day 3: Vienna, Budapest
- Day 4: Budapest
- Day 5: Budapest, Bratislava, Prague
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague, Lauf, Wurzburg, Frankfurt
- Day 8: Frankfurt, Cruise On The River Rhine, Cologne (köln), Amsterdam
- Day 9: Amsterdam
- Day 10: Amsterdam, Paris
- Day 11: Paris
- Day 12: Paris
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
From East to West (from Vienna to Paris)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Vienna12 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$37USD $1,463Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Vienna12 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$37USD $1,463Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Vienna12 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$37USD $1,463Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Vienna12 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$37USD $1,463Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Vienna12 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$36USD $1,422Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Vienna12 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$36USD $1,422Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from Vienna12 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$36USD $1,422Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Vienna12 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$36USD $1,422Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Vienna12 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$36USD $1,422Based on Double Room
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Vienna12 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Paris10+ seats left$36USD $1,422Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria , Slovakia , Germany , Netherlands , Belgium and France
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $1,363 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1363 for From East to West (from Vienna to Paris), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,045 km.
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 291 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 235 km
- Lauf an der Pegnitz (Germany)
- 100 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 98 km
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 152 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 214 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 18 km
- Volendam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,363 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for From East to West (from Vienna to Paris) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours