From Berlin to Rome (from Berlin to Rome)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,360
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Explore the streets of Berlin
- Enjoy the artistic heritage of Dresden
- Taste traditional dishes in Zurich
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
Start in Berlin and end in Rome! With the coach/bus tour From Berlin to Rome (from Berlin to Rome), you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Berlin, Germany and 15 other destinations in Europe. From Berlin to Rome (from Berlin to Rome) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Rather Poor
- RMRebbecahWritten on December 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe tour was great! Good guides, easy transport, small group and good hotels, although not necessarily located with in the city centre (but within easy access).Show detailed ratings
- NHNancyWritten on November 27, 20174.0 - GoodMy daughter and I enjoyed taking a tour with Europamundo. Europamundo had great customer service. Hotel accommodation was good. Local guides were very knowledgeable. All tour guides were helpful, cheerful and knowledgeable. I was little disappointed once we finished our Berlin City tour to return to hotel on our own. It cost us 28 Euro to return to our hotel. Same thing happened in Rome again. After having a City tour and an optional Vatican tour in Rome, it cost us 35 Euro to return to hotel. We were too tired to ride three trains, buses and walking. We thought city transportations were included in our purchased tour. Overal, we had great time and we enjoyed exploring Europe. I believe additional transportations should have been provided both in Berlin and in Rome. We liked the breakfast buffet specially in Berlin. We will take tour with Europamundo again and I will recommend this tour to my friends.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Berlin
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Berlin, Dresden, Prague
- Day 4: Prague
- Day 5: Prague, Munich, Innsbruck
- Day 6: Innsbruck, Zurich
- Day 7: Zurich, Louver, Zurich
- Day 8: Zurich, Burglen, Lugano, Morcote, Milan
- Day 9: Milan, Pisa, Rome
- Day 10: Rome
- Day 11: Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
From Berlin to Rome (from Berlin to Rome)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Berlin11 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$111$1,502-5%USD $1,427Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Berlin11 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$111$1,502-5%USD $1,427Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Berlin11 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$111$1,502-5%USD $1,427Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Berlin11 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$111$1,502-5%USD $1,427Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Berlin11 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$106$1,444-5%USD $1,371Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Berlin11 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$106$1,444-5%USD $1,371Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Berlin11 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$106$1,444-5%USD $1,371Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Berlin11 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$106$1,444-5%USD $1,371Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Berlin11 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$106$1,444-5%USD $1,371Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Berlin11 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$106$1,444-5%USD $1,371Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany , Austria , Italy and Vatican City (Holy See)
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $1,360 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1360 for From Berlin to Rome (from Berlin to Rome), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,898 km.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 300 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 216 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 91 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 14 km
- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
- 52 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,360 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for From Berlin to Rome (from Berlin to Rome) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on From Berlin to Rome (from Berlin to Rome)