- Our saving
- US $ 799
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Eastern WhispersDownload PDF Brochure
Rebecca "This was a pretty loose group to tour with. There was a lot of free time afforded for you to tour on your own. There was also a lot of flexibility with people coming off and on the bus from other related tours, leaving ours to join another, or leaving another to join ours. It made it a little hard to bond with anyone on the trip. Also having so much free time made it hard to get to know the o..."
1 / 12
- Marvel at Prague's majestic castles
- See the futuristic BMW Welt in Munich
- Explore the museums in Innsbruck
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
Start in Prague and end in Budapest! With the discovery tour Eastern Whispers, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Prague to Budapest and through Prague, Czech Republic and 5 other destinations in Europe. Eastern Whispers includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Rather Poor
- VeraWritten on October 17, 20183.0 - AverageThe places we got to visit were absolutely fabulous! The tour guide "Alberto" was abusive and didn't allow anyone to use the washroom on the bus. He constantly gave his opinion on everything from World History, religion to politics and had very racist views. Which obviously offended most people on the bus. Many people on the bus were also yelled at by "Alberto" for different reasons mostly if they arrived a few minutes late. The tour did not offer any extra excursions which would have been nice. The tour often takes new people onto the bus at different locations. The bus driver was amazing and did a great job! I enjoyed myself because of the beautiful places and great people I got to meet on this trip. ☺Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Vera, how are you? First of all, we appreciate your comments because they allow us to improve every day more. In relation to your assessment of the work of Alberto, our guide, we will take letters and I will send your comments to the corresponding department so that they can start an investigation with the aim of drawing your attention so as not to make those same mistakes. We are very pleased that the tour has seemed very pleasant and that you have known wonderful places. We are at your service.... Cynthia from Europamundo.
- ilyaWritten on September 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentThanks. will travel againShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Ilya, receive a greeting from us. We are very happy that you enjoyed your trip. On the contrary, many thanks to you for choosing us! We are at your service. Best regards Cynthia from Europamundo
- SNSachaWritten on September 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentJulio was an excellent guide with great enthusiasm. I know some people had issues with the hotel in Budapest, but it seemed fine to me. The bus was comfortable and the driver was friendly. My only criticism is that I felt too rushed in some places. Salzburg in particular. I wonder if the itinerary can be modified so that we always arrive in a city before dinner time. Although I know that is not always possible due to delays, traffic, etc. Overall it was a great tour!Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Sacha, receive a greeting from us. How important are your comments to us, we are really happy that you have enjoyed your trip overall, that pleases us a lot. We are always at your service and we appreciate your comments. Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- JPJoelWritten on July 18, 20183.5 - GoodThis was first trip to Europe and my first guided trip, so it’s hard to know how it stacks up to other tours. Overall it was a positive experience and well worth the money spent. Our tour guide has a heart of gold and worked hard at making it an enjoyable trip for everyone, bending as much as possible to accommodate varying interests. She was also good about giving a good deal of historical info about each stop before the tours by the local guides, but she has such a strong spanish accent that her english was extremely difficult to understand, so like most of the people on the trip I ended up tuning most of that discussion out. There was a lot of driving, so there wasn’t as much time to explore each stop as I would have liked. In some cities like Prague, Innsbruck, and Vienna the itinerary was well planned and the time was well used. However, the time in Salzburg was very short, and while we had a day and a half in Budapest, much of it was wasted by poor timing of the itinerary and the time allotted to each stop of the guided tour was way too short. But overall it was a good trip. I met many wonderful people from all over the world and developed some friendships that I expect will last far beyond the tour. There was certainly room for improvement, but the trip was well worth the price.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Joel, receive a warm greeting from us. First of all, we really appreciate your comments because they help us improve every day more. Secondly and no less important is knowing that your trip was enjoyed and very satisfactory for you. We will send his comments to Angeles and we are sure he would be very happy to listen to them. We are very happy that the balance has been positive for you. We remain at your orders for when you need it. Cynthia from Europamundo
- SBSUSANWritten on June 23, 20184.0 - GoodWe saw so much and the tour was great.It included more than I thought which was a great surprise . Would certainly do another tour with you and would highly recommend it to others.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHi Susan, how are you? What good news to know that you did so well on the tour, we always at your orders for when you need it. Thank you very much for recommending Europamundo Holidays. Best regards..... Cynthia from Europamundo
- RebeccaWritten on May 11, 20184.0 - GoodThis was a pretty loose group to tour with. There was a lot of free time afforded for you to tour on your own. There was also a lot of flexibility with people coming off and on the bus from other related tours, leaving ours to join another, or leaving another to join ours. It made it a little hard to bond with anyone on the trip. Also having so much free time made it hard to get to know the other people traveling. I guess I like a little more structured tours. There really werent a lot of optional tours to buy, but the one I really wanted to do I had to keep reminding the guide so he checked to see if we could buy tickets. It ended up working out and the optional excursion was soooo worth the whole trip so Im thankful the guide did follow thru and get the tickets for us. Overall the whole trip was fine. I wish Europamundo would invest in the wireless listening devices for the whole trip so we dont have to keep stopping to hear the guide, and we could keep moving. It took a lot of time to stop and circle to listen then get underway again. It also held us up when we tried to get everyone to gather and if we had these, the guide could call everyone and they could hear even from a distance. I also wish the bus had wifi or at least plugs to recharge things in between cities. The hotels were very nice.... the buffet brekky was pretty traditional for travel group buffets. Lots of choices suited pretty much everyone. Would I use Europamundo again? Yes, now that I know what to expect. It forced us outside of our comfort zone, but I still got to experience some amazing and beautiful cities and adventures!!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague, Munich, Innsbruck
- Day 4: Innsbruck, Swaroski Crystal Museum, Salzburg
- Day 5: Salzburg, Vienna
- Day 6: Vienna, Budapest
- Day 7: Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$43USD $863Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$42USD $834Based on Double Room
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$40USD $799Based on Double Room
- MondayNov 19, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$40USD $799Based on Double Room
- MondayDec 3, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayDec 10, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$40USD $799Based on Double Room
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$40USD $799Based on Double Room
- MondayDec 31, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayJan 7, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$43USD $863Based on Double Room
- MondayJan 7, 2019from Prague8 DaysMondayJan 14, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$40USD $799Based on Double Room
- MondayJan 21, 2019from Prague8 DaysMondayJan 28, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$40USD $799Based on Double Room
- MondayFeb 4, 2019from Prague8 DaysMondayFeb 11, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$40USD $799Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Germany, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $799 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $799 for Eastern Whispers, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,000 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 300 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 138 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $799 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Eastern Whispers via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Whispers