The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 61:46:33
- Our saving
- US $ 818
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Marvel at Prague's majestic castles
- See the futuristic BMW Welt in Munich
- Explore the museums in Innsbruck
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Prague and end in Budapest! With the discovery tour Eastern Whispers, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Prague to Budapest and through Prague, Czech Republic and 5 other destinations in Europe. Eastern Whispers includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Rather Poor
- RebeccaWritten on May 11, 20184.0 - GoodThis was a pretty loose group to tour with. There was a lot of free time afforded for you to tour on your own. There was also a lot of flexibility with people coming off and on the bus from other related tours, leaving ours to join another, or leaving another to join ours. It made it a little hard to bond with anyone on the trip. Also having so much free time made it hard to get to know the other people traveling. I guess I like a little more structured tours. There really werent a lot of optional tours to buy, but the one I really wanted to do I had to keep reminding the guide so he checked to see if we could buy tickets. It ended up working out and the optional excursion was soooo worth the whole trip so Im thankful the guide did follow thru and get the tickets for us. Overall the whole trip was fine. I wish Europamundo would invest in the wireless listening devices for the whole trip so we dont have to keep stopping to hear the guide, and we could keep moving. It took a lot of time to stop and circle to listen then get underway again. It also held us up when we tried to get everyone to gather and if we had these, the guide could call everyone and they could hear even from a distance. I also wish the bus had wifi or at least plugs to recharge things in between cities. The hotels were very nice.... the buffet brekky was pretty traditional for travel group buffets. Lots of choices suited pretty much everyone. Would I use Europamundo again? Yes, now that I know what to expect. It forced us outside of our comfort zone, but I still got to experience some amazing and beautiful cities and adventures!!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague, Munich, Innsbruck
- Day 4: Innsbruck, Swaroski Crystal Museum, Salzburg
- Day 5: Salzburg, Vienna
- Day 6: Vienna, Budapest
- Day 7: Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$22USD $883Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$22USD $883Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$22USD $883Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$22USD $883Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$22USD $883Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$21USD $853Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$21USD $853Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$21USD $853Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$21USD $853Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$21USD $853Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Germany, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $818 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $818 for Eastern Whispers, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,000 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 300 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 138 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $818 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Eastern Whispers via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Whispers