Desired Europe (from Prague to Rome)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,139
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Enjoy a boat tour in Prague
- See the village of Volendam in Amsterdam
- Visit the medival castles in Zurich
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
Start in Prague and end in Rome! With the discovery tour Desired Europe (from Prague to Rome), you have a 16 day tour package taking you through Prague, Czech Republic and 28 other destinations in Europe. Desired Europe (from Prague to Rome) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Rather Poor
- MPMARLONWritten on March 12, 20184.0 - GoodDesire Europe tour was fairly good. I wanted to thank the guides that made it possible: Maria Jose and Tomas (both very well experienced), Israel (fresh new guy with a great attitude), Albert (nice and friendly), Antonio (even when he was a bit sick he did great work). We enjoyed the tour in general but there are a couple of sour things that I really hate about it: When I first tried to book a tour I had to change itineraries because those were not in our range of age? really not the case as we travelled with young couples, families with children which were all way below our age. When in Rome guide Mustafa did a very poor job as due to the snow weather, after the bus windshield tour he just decided to give us 30 min at the Vatican for pictures and then we should return to the hotel located at the outskirts of Rome (bad decision as weather already improved) I told him that all people in the bus came for a very long distance but he indicated he got instruction from his haed office to return (since he has to pretect the bus). I'm sorry but we did not buy into it and my wife and I decided to stay and returnred by 4pm ejoyiong a sunny afternoon... this was just a big dissapointment since customers are the reason for tour operators to exist... the following morning, we had to take taxi to the airport when a shuttle van was available for a family that took our same flight to Madrid... bad bad bad... left a sour taste on us so next time we might look for a better tour operator.Show detailed ratings
- RSRaviWritten on January 1, 20183.5 - GoodHi Europamundo has designed very good tour itineraries but it totally depends on the interest of he tour guides on that day or trip. We found most of the guides not interested to give the best value for the guests, to give you an example our tour guide was giving least time at places of tourist importance and giving extra time at stops of service stations where he is relaxing . Everyone was disturbed as he was rushing us at places of tourist importance and within 30 mins of leaving town he says 1 hour break at service station. Please from now on give instructions that maximum time should be allocated for tourist purpose. Rwegards RaviShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague, Lauf, Wurzburg, Frankfurt
- Day 4: Frankfurt, Cruise On The River Rhine, Cologne (köln), Amsterdam
- Day 5: Amsterdam
- Day 6: Amsterdam, Paris
- Day 7: Paris
- Day 8: Paris
- Day 9: Paris, Noyers, Beaune, Lyon
- Day 10: Lyon, Geneva, Zurich
- Day 11: Zurich
- Day 12: Zurich, Louver, Zurich
- Day 13: Zurich, Burglen, Lugano, Morcote, Milan
- Day 14: Milan, Pisa, Rome
- Day 15: Rome
- Day 16: Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Desired Europe (from Prague to Rome)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Prague16 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$56USD $2,226Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Prague16 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$56USD $2,226Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Prague16 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$56USD $2,226Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Prague16 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$54USD $2,168Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Prague16 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$54USD $2,168Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Prague16 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$54USD $2,168Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Prague16 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$54USD $2,168Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Prague16 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$54USD $2,168Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Prague16 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$54USD $2,168Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Prague16 DaysTuesdayAug 21, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$54USD $2,168Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany , Netherlands , Belgium , France , Italy and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $2,139 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2139 for Desired Europe (from Prague to Rome), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,219 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 235 km
- Lauf an der Pegnitz (Germany)
- 100 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 98 km
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 55 km
- Rudesheim am Rhein (Germany)
- 24 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 102 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 214 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 18 km
- Volendam (Netherlands)
- 17 km
- Zaanse Schans (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,139 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Desired Europe (from Prague to Rome) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Desired Europe (from Prague to Rome)