Colorful Europe (from Athens to London)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,247
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Visit Panathinaikos Stadium in Athens
- Explore the museums in Olympia
- Shop in Paris
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
Start in Athens and end in London! With the discovery tour Colorful Europe (from Athens to London), you have a 16 day tour package taking you from Athens to London and through Athens, Greece and 19 other destinations in Europe. Colorful Europe (from Athens to London) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
Other reviews about Europamundo:Write a review
- Rebecca Justice's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - ExcellentBego, Jose, and Joam, were wonderful..very knowledgeable, helpful, and very friendly.
- Dallas Hilla's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - ExcellentThanks Maria for providing us such a fun tour, we had a really great time discovering what Europe has to offer. Thanks a... Read more
- liduvina angodung's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - Goodmy husband and I had the classical spain tour and it was so wonderful; the itinerary was excellent-we got to see places ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Athens, Corinth, Epidaurus, Nafplio, Olympia
- Day 4: Olympia, Patras-brindisi Ferry
- Day 5: Patras-brindisi Ferry, Trani, Naples, Rome
- Day 6: Rome
- Day 7: Rome, Florence
- Day 8: Florence, Venice
- Day 9: Venice, Verona, Zurich
- Day 10: Zurich, Lucerne, Zurich
- Day 11: Zurich, Berne, Paris
- Day 12: Paris
- Day 13: Paris, Rouen
- Day 14: Rouen, Eperlecques, Canterbury, London
- Day 15: London
- Day 16: London
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Colorful Europe (from Athens to London)
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Athens16 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to London0 seats left$119USD $2,378Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Athens16 DaysThursdayNov 15, 2018to London10+ seats left$112USD $2,247Based on Double Room
- WednesdayNov 7, 2018from Athens16 DaysThursdayNov 22, 2018to London10+ seats left$112USD $2,247Based on Double Room
- WednesdayDec 26, 2018from Athens16 DaysThursdayJan 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$112USD $2,247Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJan 9, 2019from Athens16 DaysThursdayJan 24, 2019to London10+ seats left$112USD $2,247Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJan 23, 2019from Athens16 DaysThursdayFeb 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$112USD $2,247Based on Double Room
- WednesdayFeb 6, 2019from Athens16 DaysThursdayFeb 21, 2019to London10+ seats left$112USD $2,247Based on Double Room
- WednesdayFeb 20, 2019from Athens16 DaysThursdayMar 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$112USD $2,247Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMar 6, 2019from Athens16 DaysThursdayMar 21, 2019to London10+ seats left$112USD $2,247Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMar 20, 2019from Athens16 DaysThursdayApr 4, 2019to London10+ seats left$112USD $2,247Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGreece , Italy and France
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $2,247 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2247 for Colorful Europe (from Athens to London), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,102 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 69 km
- Corinth (Greece)
- 43 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 100 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 462 km
- Brindisi (Italy)
- 147 km
- Trani (Italy)
- 186 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 189 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,247 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Colorful Europe (from Athens to London) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,005 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours