The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 12:05:10
- Our saving
- US $ 866
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Taste local cuisine in Rome
- Visit Plaza de San Marcos in Venice
- Explore Schonbrunn Palace in Vienna
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Europamundo:Write a review
- Marica Farrugia's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - ExcellentWell organised tour visiting 4 Capital Cities.
- Rose Palmer's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - GoodThe itinerary was great. Tour leaders very professional
- Ron's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - ExcellentBeautiful sight seeing, learning their history, culture, food, etc....and of course building up friendship with tour mem... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome, Florence
- Day 4: Florence, Venice
- Day 5: Venice, Verona, Salzburg
- Day 6: Salzburg, Vienna
- Day 7: Vienna
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$24USD $942Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$24USD $942Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$24USD $942Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$24USD $942Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$24USD $942Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$23USD $907Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$23USD $907Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$23USD $907Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$23USD $907Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Rome7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$23USD $907Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly , Vatican City (Holy See) and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $866 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $866 for Classical Symphony, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,103 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 307 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $866 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Classical Symphony via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours