Classical Spain (from Madrid to Barcelona)
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 54:46:37
- Our saving
- US $ 694
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Agne "We decided on this trip for our honeymoon as Spanish culture, history and people always intrigued us. The tour exceeded our expectations! We were greeted with a box of chocolates! After a 24h non sleep travel this put a smile on our long faces :) Both guides Maria and Abdul who we had during the trip were not only friendly, accommodating and always positive, but their knowledge and professionalis..."
- Enjoy dinner at Gran Via in Madrid
- Watch flamenco dance show in Granada
- Explore the museums in Barcelona
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
Start in Madrid and end in Barcelona! With the discovery tour Classical Spain (from Madrid to Barcelona), you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Madrid to Barcelona and through Madrid, Spain and 9 other destinations in Spain. Classical Spain (from Madrid to Barcelona) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Rather Poor
- SWSookWritten on September 9, 20183.5 - GoodComprehensive tour. Well guided & awesome.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Sook, receive a greeting from us. What a pleasure to know that your tour has been a success! It does not happy to hear it. Thanks for your nice and kind words. We are at your service. Cynthia from Europamundo.
- PBPeterWritten on August 21, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour group changed almost daily which did little to make the tour a group event, in fact the behaviour of some of the participants was atrocious towards the leaders and the rest of the group in terms of respect and punctuality. The places we went were fabulous but the tour tried to cram too much into the time available which was compounded by some group participants not complying with the leader’s repeated requests. Towards the end of the tour the leader was clearly frustrated by the lack of compliance etc and whilst there was many things we enjoyed and many people we befriended there was an element that spoiled the tour to some degree.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Peter, receive a warm greeting from us. We appreciate your comments, take note that they are very important to us. It usually happens that when traveling in a group, one must deal with those aspects of lack of punctuality of some of the participants. That is part of the preparation that our guides must have in order to be able to take the groups well and make everything flow properly. We will take your recommendations very seriously. Best regards..... Cynthia from Europamundo
- ADAntharWritten on July 26, 20184.0 - Goodthe natural seen on the road from Grenada starting with Alhambra- Malaga -- Marbella- puerto Banus, Ronda to Seville was beautiful.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHi Anthar, receive a greeting from us. What a joy it is to know that the natural landscapes seen on his tour were of total pleasure and that I enjoy his trip. We are delighted to assist you and we remain at your service. best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- VVVenkatWritten on June 9, 20184.0 - GoodWe loved the tour. We got to see a lot and got to meet a lot of nice people on the tour. Our guide in Barcelona, Ana was wonderful and was attentive to everyone’s needs. We would rate her 5 stars. Our accommodation in Barcelona was too far away from the city with no meal options for vegetarians.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello, receive a greeting. We are very pleased to know that the tour was wonderful for you and that you enjoyed it very much. That makes us very happy and commits us to continue working on improving. We will send your comments to Ana, she will be very happy to receive it. We will take into account your comment about the hotel in Barcelona for future tours. Thank you very much for your comments We are at your service! Cynthia from Europamundo.
- PPPatriciaWritten on March 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour. The guides were wonderful and extremely helpful.Show detailed ratings
- AgneWritten on March 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe decided on this trip for our honeymoon as Spanish culture, history and people always intrigued us. The tour exceeded our expectations! We were greeted with a box of chocolates! After a 24h non sleep travel this put a smile on our long faces :) Both guides Maria and Abdul who we had during the trip were not only friendly, accommodating and always positive, but their knowledge and professionalism were outstanding! Can't express our gratitude enough to both of them. Hotel accommodation were good, however we found hot breakfast buffet usually being cold or barely lukewarm. Transportation was very comfortable, always fit the size of the group perfectly and drivers were friendly and professional. We loved the fact that itinerary was not overcrowded and we were given options to explore the cities on our own in late afternoons or take our time enjoying local cuisines. We were the only ones from our group who booked Flamenco show and Maria went above and beyond to find another group that we could join for the show. She's amazing! Thank you Europamundo for making our honeymoon full of amazing memories and experiences. We will definitely recommend your organization to anyone looking for tours and in the future we use your services again. Thank you again! Agne and SeanShow detailed ratings
- MadhukumarWritten on December 18, 20174.0 - GoodGreat trip. Hotels and food fabulous. Guides were awesome.Show detailed ratings
- HKhollyWritten on November 27, 20173.5 - GoodMy trip was enjoyable...the hotels were average...great breakfasts. I had three guides, the first one was not helpful or did he impart his knowledge ( I had to request that he speak to us and even then it was minimal), the second one, she was very good and the last one was okay, talked a lot and didn't take cues to tune into people. I found it difficult when us English speaking passengers (with a guide) had to join a large Spanish speaking passenger group.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid, Granada
- Day 4: Granada, Malaga, Marbella, Ronda, Seville
- Day 5: Seville, Madrid
- Day 6: Madrid, Zaragoza (saragossa), Poblet, Montserrat, Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Barcelona
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Classical Spain (from Madrid to Barcelona)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$134$893-15%USD $759Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$134$893-15%USD $759Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$134$893-15%USD $759Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$134$893-15%USD $759Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$123$822-15%USD $699Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$123$817-15%USD $694Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$123$817-15%USD $694Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$123$817-15%USD $694Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$123$817-15%USD $694Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Madrid8 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats left$123$817-15%USD $694Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $694 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $694 for Classical Spain (from Madrid to Barcelona), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,571 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 361 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 89 km
- Malaga (Spain)
- 48 km
- Marbella (Spain)
- 36 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 103 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 392 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 274 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 166 km
- Reial Monestir de Santa Maria de Poblet (Spain)
- 67 km
- Monestir de Montserrat (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $694 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Classical Spain (from Madrid to Barcelona) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classical Spain (from Madrid to Barcelona)