Classical Italy (from Rome to Venice)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 03:08:26
- Our saving
- US $ 538
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Explore historic architecture in Rome
- Visit historic sights in Venice
- Enjoy Italy's legendary cuisine
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Rome and end in Venice! With the in-depth cultural tour Classical Italy (from Rome to Venice), you have a 5 day tour package taking you from Rome to Venice and through Rome, Italy and 2 other destinations in Italy. Classical Italy (from Rome to Venice) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Rather Poor
- tHOMASWritten on April 30, 20182.5 - AverageHotels, no air conditioning, breakfast was so so, we got more information from cab drivers and we weren't treated like little children. Our tour guide did help e a few of us who wanted to go to Pisa. He was a great tour guide and was very accommodating. I realize this was a cheap tour but I won't recommend it, a little more money would have been better. We had great people in our tour group!Show detailed ratings
- MiraWritten on October 20, 20173.0 - AverageThe group was fabulous. Our guide was very good. I liked the destinations but feel that additional transportation should have been available due to the location of hotel stay. For example, in Rome, we had a great tour and then had an option to purchase tickets to visit the Vatican. Everyone bought the additional tour and then we were offered one more walking tour or to have free time for approx 5 hours. Most people chose the free time to enjoy dinner etc. Once done, we wanted to return to the hotel. It cost me 36euro to return to the hotel by taxi. The bus service was an option, but changing 3 buses was tough and we were very tired. An option for transportation back to hotel 2 hours after end of scheduled tour should be implemented. In Florence, we did not see the major attraction but had the option to purchase tickets. When it's a tour, we plan to see the highlights as part of the purchased tour and spend money on other things, shopping, meals, etc. Overall, we enjoyed the tour but would have preferred closer hotels to centre of town and a clearer understanding of additional tour expenses. Makes for better planning and happier clients.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewThank you very much Mira for giving us your opinion. We are pleased that the trip has been a pleasure to you as a whole. Regarding your two recommendations, we are sending you a detailed e-mail. We appreciate your recommendations for we find them really useful for future travel planning. Kind regards, Roig
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome, Florence
- Day 4: Florence, Venice
- Day 5: Venice
AccommodationRated Rather poor by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Classical Italy (from Rome to Venice)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Rome5 DaysThursdayMay 31, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$15USD $603Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Rome5 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$15USD $603Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Rome5 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$15USD $603Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Rome5 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$15USD $603Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Rome5 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$15USD $603Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Rome5 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$14USD $568Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Rome5 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$14USD $568Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Rome5 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$14USD $568Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Rome5 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$14USD $568Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Rome5 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$14USD $568Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $538 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $538 for Classical Italy (from Rome to Venice), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 435 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $538 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Classical Italy (from Rome to Venice) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classical Italy (from Rome to Venice)