- Our saving
- US $ 513
- Glide on a gondola through the canals of Venice.
- Indulge in a food coma of pasta and pizza in Rome.
- Discover the secrets of Michelangelo’s Florence.
- Whisk through the striking Italian countryside.
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome, Florence
- Day 4: Florence, Venice
- Day 5: Venice
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- lourdesWritten on October 14, 20191.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
I was with a broken foot and ankle for 4 days nobody's did anything for me I got the farther room in that hotel ibis not even one person to help me stay in the hotel by myself no food no tlf nothing. The worst experience in my life.
- ChrisWritten on October 3, 20193.5 - Good
Our guide Juan was excellent, very knowledgeable ,took us to some amazing sites.We felt the bus could have been better as there was duct tape on the ceiling ,the trays ,seats and windows were dirty .Started out with multiple tour guides they dispersed as... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewWe want to thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to know that your trip was satisfactory in general terms. We regret not having met all your expectations and receive an apology for the inconvenience you had. Feedback from our customers is very important, it is the basis for the daily improvement of our services and facilities. Your comments have been shared with our team we will take your comments into consideration and analyze them to improve. Thank you very much and we are at your service. Greetings .... Gabriela from EuropamundoReview collected by Europamundo
- marilynWritten on September 30, 20195.0 - Excellent
Great tour, well organized and well run. Had a fantastic tour guide. Couldn’t not be more happy with our tripShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello marilyn pelzel, receive a warm greeting. We are pleased to know that your trip was a success, we are very aware of your comments that help us improve. Thank you very much for your comments and we are at your service. Best regards .... GabrielaReview collected by Europamundo
- KathleenWritten on September 24, 20194.0 - Good
sites were amazing, transportation and accommodations very good. The pace was a little fast.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Kathleen Shevlin, receive a warm greeting. We are pleased to know that your trip was a success, we are very aware of your comments that help us improve. Thank you very much for your comments and we are at your service. Best regards .... GabrielaReview collected by Europamundo
- LingWritten on September 23, 20193.0 - Average
The tour experience is only average even though the tour leaders and guides are friendly and efficient.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Ling Chai, receive a warm greeting. We are pleased to know that your trip was a success, we are very aware of your comments that help us improve. Thank you very much for your comments and we are at your service. Best regards .... GabrielaReview collected by Europamundo
- FeliciaWritten on September 7, 20194.0 - Good
Honestly, some parts were unorganized, especially the airport pick up. Some parts of the tour had too many people for one guide, keep it to 25 or under. My tour of The Vatican was 40+ tourists. Overall, this is the way to tour Italy, you see all the main... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHi We want to thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to know that your trip was satisfactory in general terms. Feedback from our customers is very important, it is the basis for the daily improvement of our services and facilities. Your comments have been shared with our team we will take your comments into consideration and analyze them to improve. Thank you very much and we are at your service. Greetings .... Gabriela from EuropamundoReview collected by Europamundo
- VVinitTholeWritten on August 16, 20192.5 - Average
Overall the tour was not bad, but we were simply devastated with the hotels booked by Europomundo ; Conference FLorencia in Florence and Duca D Osta in Venice. Its a nightmare if you are staying in these hotelsShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Vinit, receive a greeting. We are sorry that the hotels you dont liked and did met your expectations, we will consider it very seriously. Thanks for your comments. Best regards.... Wendy from Europamundo
- ZahaaWritten on August 12, 20193.0 - Average
While the local guides were amazing and the transportation too but the hotel other than Rome were not four star they were barely two stars. Our tour guide was not punctual, he would change the timings for our pick up and was very confusing when he would... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHi Zahaa Manzar We want to thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to know that your trip was satisfactory in general terms. We are glad to know that our guides and buses complied with all your travel expectations, we regret the bad impression about the hotel in Rome, to comment that our commitment according to quality and price is to offer clean and safe hotels, with private bathrooms and with Minimum conditions required, but they are not luxury hotels and this is clearly indicated in our policies. However, we will consider your comments and analyze them to see if we can improve them. We will take your comments into consideration and analyze them to improve. Thank you very much and we are at your service. Greetings GabrielaReview collected by Europamundo
- RRiyaWritten on August 4, 20193.0 - Average
I did not receive the itinerary and when we arrived at the train station, we waited 4 hours to get in contact with Europamundo to let us know what hotel we were staying the first night. I contacted them a week in advance and let me know they would have the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Riya Could you please let me know more about the reference of your booking, or the complete name please, to look for the personalized reference and investigate it, I would appreciate it very much and so I could answer you about the issues you presented in the destination. Thanks a lot Wendy from Europamundo
- Renee JaneWritten on July 29, 20192.5 - Average
I would NOT recommend Europamundo, very disorganize and rude. We booked this tour which included the entrance to Colloseum at Rome. But we found out there was no tickets therefore we had to get tickets on our own which is ridiculous because of the massive... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Greetings from Europamundo Thanks for your time writing your commentaries. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and dissatisfaction expressed by you about your tour. Regarding the entrance, The group had to stand long in the queue for the entrance of Coliseum for which we really apologize but we had already informed about it in advance as you can check in their voucher observation section Voucher Observations Nota Europamundo : Due to the strict access controls during summer time peak season, Europamundo are unable to guarantee group tickets to Colosseum. It may be possible to stand on queue at entrance. The guide had also informed the same in the morning and asked them to buy first the entrance and she would reimburse the amount to everyone later. When the group got to the line, she assigned everyone that meeting time would be 10:15 -10:30h; but later, when she realized the line was moving quite slowly she changed the timings and left finally at 11:50h. The bus driver was on time and it seems that the passengers didn’t come to know when the guide changed the time and decided not to enter. These passengers had the service later with another guide therefore we couldn’t reimburse the amount. We are going to reimbursed the entrance ticket (16 x 4 = 64 euros). You said that you had to wait for long to get your rooms but as you already know that the check-in time is normally after 14:00hr and at some hotels even after 15:00hrs and you arrived early morning at around 08:30h. Regarding the rude behaviour of the hotel staff, we take note of it and inform the in-charge of the contracting department to do the necessary follow-up. In relation to the name of guide, in Spain we have people with the names of some cities which might be strange for some people but it happens the same like in USA, the name April , is a month as well as name of a person. We are glad to know that you liked the work of our guide Linus and we will convey the message to him and we are sure, he will be very happy to see your message. I copy this link to and ask you to fill the online feedback form as it helps us to improve our services day by day. http://www.europamundo-online.com/miViaje/EM018876/DESTINOSRADAR/ We sincerely apologize for the sad impression which you had during the tour in Rome and we hope the final balance had been positive. If you have any other question , please do not hesitate to contact us. Best regards, Europamundo teamReview collected by Europamundo
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anne19th March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Rome5 DaysThursdayOct 24, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$14USD $579Based on Double Room
- SundayOct 27, 2019from Rome5 DaysThursdayOct 31, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$14USD $579Based on Double Room
- SundayNov 3, 2019from Rome5 DaysThursdayNov 7, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$14USD $546Based on Double Room
- SundayNov 10, 2019from Rome5 DaysThursdayNov 14, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$14USD $546Based on Double Room
- SundayNov 17, 2019from Rome5 DaysThursdayNov 21, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$13USD $513Based on Double Room
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Rome5 DaysThursdayNov 28, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$13USD $513Based on Double Room
- SundayDec 1, 2019from Rome5 DaysThursdayDec 5, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$13USD $513Based on Double Room
- SundayDec 8, 2019from Rome5 DaysThursdayDec 12, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$13USD $513Based on Double Room
- SundayDec 15, 2019from Rome5 DaysThursdayDec 19, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$13USD $513Based on Double Room
- SundayDec 22, 2019from Rome5 DaysThursdayDec 26, 2019to Venice10+ seats left$13USD $513Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Europamundo. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Europamundo. Please familiarise yourself with the Europamundo payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $513 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,188 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 21 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classical Italy