Central Europe 2018
- See the Old Town Square in Prague
- Visit the Vatican City in Rome
- Enjoy Vienna's historic architecture
- Age range
- up to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague, Munich, Innsbruck
- Day 4: Innsbruck, Zurich
- Day 5: Zurich, Lucerne, Zurich
- Day 6: Zurich, Burglen, Lugano, Morcote, Milan
- Day 7: Milan, Pisa, Rome
- Day 8: Rome
- Day 9: Rome, Florence
- Day 10: Florence, Venice
- Day 11: Venice, Verona, Salzburg
- Day 12: Salzburg, Vienna
- Day 13: Vienna
- Robyn Wagner's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic trip! Jacobo was a great host and a terrific guy. He was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful! Thank you for a great vacation..
- Patricia Nash's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - Excellent
The entire tour was well coordinated and enjoyable. It was my birthday on the trip and Mariano our your guide went out of his way that day and made it very special for me. Greatly appreciate it .
- Craig Winn's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - Excellent
Overall it was excellent value for money and I would definitely go on other trips in the future. I got to see a lot of Germany in a very short time with an excellent mix of large cities and stunningly beautiful small towns. The additional trips such as boat... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynn9th June 2019
Central Europe 2018
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Prague14 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$46USD $1,847Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Prague14 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$48USD $1,908Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Prague14 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$48USD $1,908Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 16, 2019from Prague14 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$48USD $1,908Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Prague14 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$48USD $1,908Based on Double Room
- MondaySep 30, 2019from Prague14 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$48USD $1,908Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 7, 2019from Prague14 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$48USD $1,908Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 14, 2019from Prague14 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$48USD $1,908Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 21, 2019from Prague14 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$48USD $1,908Based on Double Room
- MondayOct 28, 2019from Prague14 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$48USD $1,908Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany , Austria and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 21 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Europamundo. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Europamundo. Please familiarise yourself with the Europamundo payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 300 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 216 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 91 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 14 km
- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
- 52 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 95 km
- Bern (Switzerland)
- 61 km
- Meiringen (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,047 tours in Europe
- covered by 570 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Central Europe 2018 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 30,915 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours