A piece of Europe
- Our saving
- US $ 730
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Explore the beautiful city of Vienna
- Visit museums in Budapest
- Marvel at the castles in Frankfurt
Other reviews about Europamundo:Write a review
- A TourRadar traveller's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - GoodWonderful experience. This was quite a trip, with incredible places to see and an unforgettable experience, culturally a... Read more
- Carla Ferreira's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - ExcellentAmazing tour, very well organized. Great tour guide to give you all the details of the places visited
- Carla Ferreira's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - ExcellentReally well planned, we were informed about everything and always had all of our questions answered. We had an amazing t... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vienna
- Day 2: Vienna
- Day 3: Vienna, Budapest
- Day 4: Budapest
- Day 5: Budapest, Bratislava, Prague
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague, Lauf, Wurzburg, Frankfurt
- Day 8: Frankfurt
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
A piece of Europe
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Vienna8 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$39USD $776Based on Double Room
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from Vienna8 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$39USD $776Based on Double Room
- ThursdayNov 8, 2018from Vienna8 DaysThursdayNov 15, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$36USD $730Based on Double Room
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from Vienna8 DaysThursdayNov 29, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$36USD $730Based on Double Room
- ThursdayDec 6, 2018from Vienna8 DaysThursdayDec 13, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$36USD $730Based on Double Room
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Vienna8 DaysThursdayDec 27, 2018to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$39USD $776Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJan 3, 2019from Vienna8 DaysThursdayJan 10, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$36USD $730Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJan 10, 2019from Vienna8 DaysThursdayJan 17, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$36USD $730Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJan 24, 2019from Vienna8 DaysThursdayJan 31, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$36USD $730Based on Double Room
- ThursdayFeb 7, 2019from Vienna8 DaysThursdayFeb 14, 2019to Frankfurt-am-Main10+ seats left$36USD $730Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria , Slovakia and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Vienna is the starting point and Frankfurt-am-Main is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $730 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $730 for A piece of Europe, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,099 km.
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 291 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 235 km
- Lauf an der Pegnitz (Germany)
- 100 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 98 km
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $730 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for A piece of Europe via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,010 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours