11-day Dubrovnik to Sail Bosnia Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,041
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Enjoy the Deja Vu Bar in Korcula Island
- Experience the legendary night life in Hvar
- See the stunning Bol's Zlatni Rat beach
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Trebinje! With the sailing tour 11-day Dubrovnik to Sail Bosnia Tour, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 10 other destinations in Europe. 11-day Dubrovnik to Sail Bosnia Tour includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Rather Poor
- JJessFlemingWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentSome of the best experiences I have had! I am on a five month trip away from home and have just found the time to review these amazing tours. Vladimir and the team on Go Croatia Sail were fantastic. The trip was fun, well organised, well provided for (amazing food and air conditioning), the crew was fun and knowledgeable and it was fantastic value for money. My Go Bosnia tour was incredibly special, Mustafa was one of the most dedicated guides i have had in all my travels. He and his partner made sure we had plenty to do, and had incredible knowledge about the history of Bosnia. Mustafa himself made sure i personally got food when I spent two days ill. He was patient and polite with everyones questions and concerns, and did his best to accommodate everyones interests. Merishas cooking class is not to miss!! Bosnia was an absolute highlight and Mustafa and Graeme were incredible in helping a solo traveller feel at ease. Thank you!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Dubrovnik
- Day 2 - Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Day 3 - Korcula to Hvar Island
- Day 4 - Hvar Island to Split
- Day 5 - Split to Kravica Waterfalls and Mostar
- Day 6 - Mostar - WHOLE DAY
- Day 7 - Mostar to Konjic to Sarajevo
- Day 8 - Sarajevo - WHOLE DAY
- Day 9 - Sarajevo Tunnel and Bjelasnica Mountain
- Day 10 - Blagaj and Trebinje
- Day 11 - Trebinje
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
11-day Dubrovnik to Sail Bosnia Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Dubrovnik11 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Trebinje6 seats left$32USD $1,041
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Dubrovnik11 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Trebinje6 seats left$33USD $1,066
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Dubrovnik11 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Trebinje6 seats left$33USD $1,066
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Dubrovnik11 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Trebinje6 seats left$33USD $1,066
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Dubrovnik11 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Trebinje6 seats left$33USD $1,066
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Dubrovnik11 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to Trebinje6 seats left$33USD $1,066
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Dubrovnik11 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Trebinje6 seats left$33USD $1,066
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Dubrovnik11 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to Trebinje6 seats left$33USD $1,066
- TuesdayAug 13, 2019from Dubrovnik11 DaysFridayAug 23, 2019to Trebinje6 seats left$33USD $1,066
- TuesdayAug 20, 2019from Dubrovnik11 DaysFridayAug 30, 2019to Trebinje6 seats left$32USD $1,041
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Trebinje is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Go Bosnia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $1,041 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1041 for 11-day Dubrovnik to Sail Bosnia Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Go Bosnia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Go Bosnia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 519 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 102 km
- Kravice Waterfalls (Bosnia)
- 25 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 38 km
- Konjic (Bosnia)
- 31 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 16 km
- Bjelasnica (Bosnia)
- 57 km
- Blagaj (Bosnia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,041 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 11-day Dubrovnik to Sail Bosnia Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 11-day Dubrovnik to Sail Bosnia Tour