7-day Go Bosnia Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 591
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- See the museums in Mostar
- Enjoy rafting on the famous Neretva River
- Check out the history of Sarajevo
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus, Adventure, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- CBCathyWritten on September 25, 20184.0 - Good
Bosnia is an incredible country to visit. Our tour guide, Mustafa, was a wealth of information regarding the war in Sarajevo. I strongly suggest taking the option of cooking lessons in Sarajevo with Bosnian Cooking Lessons Sarajevo...great day of cooking... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGo Bosnia commented on this reviewHi Cathy - thank you for your wonderful review. Mustafa has had such great feedback this year (like every year) and we are pleased you enjoyed the tour so much. The Bosnian Cooking lessons seems to be turning into a big hit - glad you managed to do it and sample the food and the amazing view!
- JJaelWritten on September 12, 20185.0 - Excellent
Mustafa is the best, most knowledgeable and engaging person that I have ever done a tour with. Wow! He made the experience one of the best travels I have ever done and I have travelled extensively. I could not recommend this tour or Mustafa enough. You have... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGo Bosnia commented on this reviewHi Jael - thank you for your review and amazing recommendation!
- ECElizabethWritten on August 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Mustafa was a terrific guide and the places we visited were all beautiful. The itinerary was very good, you always want more time in all areas to explore but I think for a seven day trip we covered a good amount at a good pace.
- ChelseaWritten on July 26, 20185.0 - Excellent
Had an amazing 7 days touring through Bosnia and Montenegro. Considering we had a small group of 6, it felt like proper travelling with friends rather than being on a tour. Mustafa was an amazing guide full of information, could answer any question and was... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGo Bosnia commented on this reviewHi Chelsea - thank you for your amazing review! We are glad you loved the small group atmosphere and Mustafa's guiding so much. The cooking class in Sarajevo is something new for this year and its aim is to be an intimate, fun evening that really gives you an insight into culinary life in Bosnia. Glad you experienced it and loved it too!
- JCJoannaWritten on April 30, 20185.0 - Excellent
Mustafa Panjeta was our guide and he was fantastic! Extremely well informed and was just so kind and helpful. Always had the best (and cheapest) restaurant suggestions, wonderful photo opportunity points and one the nicest people to sit and have a coffee... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGo Bosnia commented on this reviewHi Joanna - thank you for your wonderful review. We are so glad you enjoyed Bosnia so much and that Mustafa shared all those insights with you!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Split or Dubrovnik to Kravice Waterfalls and Mostar
- Day 2 - Mostar - WHOLE DAY
- Day 3 - Mostar to Konjic to Sarajevo
- Day 4 - Sarajevo - WHOLE DAY
- Day 5 - Sarajevo Tunnel and Bjelasnica Mountain
- Day 6 - Blagaj and Trebinje
- Day 7 - Trebinje
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does this our start?
This tour can depart from either Split or Dubrovnik depending on your preference. Dubrovnik departure is 10 am from nearby the bus station, however for those wishing to depart from Split a transfer can be arranged to meet the group at Kravice Waterfalls.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay18th December 2018
7-day Go Bosnia Tour
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Split7 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Trebinje6 seats left$18USD $591
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Split7 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Trebinje6 seats left$18USD $591
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Split7 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Trebinje6 seats left$18USD $591
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Split7 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Trebinje6 seats left$18USD $591
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Split7 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Trebinje6 seats left$18USD $591
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Split7 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to Trebinje6 seats left$18USD $591
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Split7 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Trebinje6 seats left$18USD $591
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Split7 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to Trebinje6 seats left$18USD $591
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Split7 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to Trebinje6 seats left$18USD $591
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Split7 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to Trebinje6 seats left$18USD $591
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Bosnia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Trebinje is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Go Bosnia booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 July 2019 the full payment of $591 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $591 for 7-day Go Bosnia Tour, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Go Bosnia will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Go Bosnia tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 102 km
- Kravice Waterfalls (Bosnia)
- 25 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 38 km
- Konjic (Bosnia)
- 31 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 16 km
- Bjelasnica (Bosnia)
- 57 km
- Blagaj (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Tvrdos (Bosnia)
- 5 km
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 0 km
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $591 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,075 tours in Europe
- covered by 530 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 7-day Go Bosnia Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 7-day Go Bosnia Tour