Larapinta Challenger Trek
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,920
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Alice Springs! With the hiking & trekking tour Larapinta Challenger Trek, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Alice Springs, Australia and 5 other destinations in Australia. Larapinta Challenger Trek includes accommodation.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Cherie Vernon's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent...ational guidance, knowledge, catering, care, patience and laughs. As World Expeditions Tour Guides I couldn't rate you highly enough. Thanks for making our... Read more
- Ross Dearden's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentIn May we did the 14 day Larapinta end to end with World Expeditions and couldn't have been happier. The tour guides Ange and Peter were g... Read more
- Ian Fredericks's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat an incredible experience! Our guides Jordie and Ange were just brilliant; the food these guys came up with in the m... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Jay Creek to Standley Chasm (13 km)
- Day 2: Standley Chasm to Birthday Waterhole (17km)
- Day 3: Birthday Waterhole to Hugh Gorge (18km)
- Day 4: Serpentine Gorge to Serpentine Chalet (19km)
- Day 5: Serpentine Chalet to Ormiston Gorge (29km)
- Day 6: Mount Sonder (1380m), return to Alice Springs (16km)
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane28th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Larapinta Challenger Trek
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Alice Springs6 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Alice Springs8 seats left$80USD $1,920
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Alice Springs6 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Alice SpringsOnly 1 seat left$80USD $1,920
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Alice Springs6 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Alice Springs8 seats left$80USD $1,920
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Alice Springs6 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Alice Springs5 seats left$80USD $1,920
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Alice Springs6 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats left$80USD $1,920Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Alice Springs6 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Alice Springs8 seats left$80USD $1,920
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Alice Springs6 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Alice Springs7 seats left$80USD $1,920
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Alice Springs6 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Alice Springs8 seats left$80USD $1,920
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Alice Springs6 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Alice Springs6 seats left$80USD $1,920
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Alice Springs6 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Alice Springs8 seats left$80USD $1,920
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Alice Springs.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 July 2018 the full payment of $1,920 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1920 for Larapinta Challenger Trek, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 283 km.
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 43 km
- Jay Creek (Australia)
- 10 km
- Standley Chasm (Australia)
- 50 km
- Serpentine Gorge (Australia)
- 30 km
- Ormiston Gorge (Australia)
- 17 km
- Mt Sonder (Australia)
- 133 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,920 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 792 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Larapinta Challenger Trek via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,803 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours