Murray River Walk
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,699
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Paringa! With the hiking & trekking tour Murray River Walk, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Paringa, Australia and Hunchee Island. Murray River Walk includes accommodation.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Berth / Cabin, Houseboat
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Cherie Vernon's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent...ational guidance, knowledge, catering, care, patience and laughs. As World Expeditions Tour Guides I couldn't rate you highly enough. Thanks for making our... Read more
- Ross Dearden's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentIn May we did the 14 day Larapinta end to end with World Expeditions and couldn't have been happier. The tour guides Ange and Peter were g... Read more
- Ian Fredericks's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat an incredible experience! Our guides Jordie and Ange were just brilliant; the food these guys came up with in the m... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Aboriginal Canoe Trees and Headings cliffs
- Day 2: Heading Cliff Sunrise Walk
- Day 3: Bunyip Reach wetlands
- Day 4: Customs house, Victorian border and Wilkadene Woolshed Brewery
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andy15th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Murray River Walk
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Paringa4 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Paringa0 seats left$71USD $1,699Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Paringa4 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Paringa0 seats left$71USD $1,699Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Paringa4 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Paringa0 seats left$71USD $1,699Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Paringa4 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Paringa0 seats left$71USD $1,699Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Paringa4 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Paringa0 seats left$71USD $1,699Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Paringa4 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Paringa6 seats left$71USD $1,699Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Paringa4 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Paringa0 seats left$71USD $1,699Based on Twin Share
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Paringa4 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Paringa0 seats left$71USD $1,699Based on Twin Share
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Paringa4 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to Paringa0 seats left$71USD $1,699Based on Twin Share
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Paringa4 DaysThursdayAug 23, 2018to Paringa4 seats left$71USD $1,699Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Paringa.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 July 2018 the full payment of $1,699 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1699 for Murray River Walk, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 27 km.
- Paringa (Australia)
- 14 km
- Hunchee Island (Australia)
- 14 km
- Paringa (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,699 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 792 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Murray River Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,809 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours