Larapinta Goddess Walk
Start and end in Alice Springs! With the hiking & trekking tour Larapinta Goddess Walk, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Alice Springs, Australia and 6 other destinations in Australia. Larapinta Goddess Walk includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Kate Baker's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentMy husband, two children (aged 11 and 13) and myself did the Kakadu Walking Adventure. What an amazing job Pete and Ash ... Read more
- Cherie Vernon's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent...ational guidance, knowledge, catering, care, patience and laughs. As World Expeditions Tour Guides I couldn't rate you highly enough. Thanks for making our... Read more
- Ross Dearden's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentIn May we did the 14 day Larapinta end to end with World Expeditions and couldn't have been happier. The tour guides Ange and Peter were g... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Telegraph Station to Charles Creek, Simpsons Gap and Standley Chasm Loop Walk (approx. 10km)
- Day 2: Morning Yoga and Serpentine Gorge to Counts Point Walk (12km)
- Day 3: Morning meditation before Ochre Pits Walk (7km) and Ormiston Gorge (4-6km)
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Alice Springs.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Larapinta Goddess Walk, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 276 km.
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 3 km
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve (Australia)
- 17 km
- Simpsons Gap (Australia)
- 26 km
- Standley Chasm (Australia)
- 75 km
- Serpentine Chalet Dam (Australia)
- 5 km
- Ormiston Gorge (Australia)
- 17 km
- Mt Sonder (Australia)
- 133 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,003 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 70 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Larapinta Goddess Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3,182 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours