Winter Tatra Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,012
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Michael vogel's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
4 November 2018 Dear Tour Radar: I am writing to share my experiences on a recent trip that I took through the Tuscany region of Italy. The tour started in Florence on October 6th and ended on October 12th in Pisa, Italy. The trip was a magical... Read more
- Katherine Neuman's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
Excellent! First time on any travel tour and won’t be the last!
- Enid Jennifer Rush's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - Excellent
Intrepid tours always impress me. Love the low key and responsible approach, the use of walking orientations and free time to choose the activities most meaningful to self in between scheduled activities (still optional) to key sites or great experiences.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Krakow
- Day 2: Krakow
- Day 3: Zakopane
- Day 4: Zakopane
- Day 5: Tatra Mountains
- Day 6: Tatra Mountains
- Day 7: Krakow
- Day 8: Krakow
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brooke, 22 years old26th October 2018
Winter Tatra Adventure
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Krakow8 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Krakow10+ seats left$228$1,240-18%USD $1,012
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from Krakow8 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Krakow10+ seats left$109$1,240-9%USD $1,131
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Krakow8 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to Krakow10+ seats left$55USD $1,320
- SaturdayDec 14, 2019from Krakow8 DaysSaturdayDec 21, 2019to Krakow10+ seats left$55USD $1,320
- SaturdayJan 18, 2020from Krakow8 DaysSaturdayJan 25, 2020to Krakow10+ seats left$55USD $1,320
- SaturdayFeb 8, 2020from Krakow8 DaysSaturdayFeb 15, 2020to Krakow10+ seats left$55USD $1,320
- SaturdayMar 14, 2020from Krakow8 DaysSaturdayMar 21, 2020to Krakow10+ seats left$55USD $1,320
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Krakow.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2019 the full payment of $1,012 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1012 for Winter Tatra Adventure, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Krakow (Poland)
- 85 km
- Zakopane (Poland)
- 8 km
- Tatra National Park (Poland)
- 93 km
- Krakow (Poland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,012 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,442 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers