Skye & The Outer Hebrides (Small Group)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 15:48:09
- Our saving
- US $ 1,122
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Visit Loch Lomond
- Explore Fort Augustus
- See the Dunrobin Castle
- Age range
- 3 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Edinburgh and end in Pitlochry! With the coach/bus tour Skye & The Outer Hebrides (Small Group), you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Edinburgh to Pitlochry and through Edinburgh, Scotland and 16 other destinations in Europe. Skye & The Outer Hebrides (Small Group) is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Highland Experience Tours:Write a review
- Josephine Nystrom's review about another Highland Experience Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentWe had a fantastic guide named Brandan - funny kept us entertained all the way, helpful, knowledgeable, punctual and all... Read more
- Stephanie Walder's review about another Highland Experience Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentNeil was absolutely amazing! Loved all of his stories. Fabulous tour guide!!!
- Caroline Carlson's review about another Highland Experience Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentAccommodation was not as expected for what i paid for the tour. however, everything else was fantastic and worth the pri... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Skye & The Outer Hebrides (Small Group)
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Pitlochry0 seats left$47USD $1,122
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Pitlochry0 seats left$47USD $1,122
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Pitlochry0 seats left$47USD $1,122
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Pitlochry0 seats left$47USD $1,122
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Pitlochry0 seats left$47USD $1,122
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Pitlochry0 seats left$47USD $1,122
- TuesdayAug 21, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to Pitlochry0 seats left$47USD $1,122
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Pitlochry6 seats left$47USD $1,122
- TuesdaySep 18, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to Pitlochry6 seats left$47USD $1,122
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland and England
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Edinburgh is the starting point and Pitlochry is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Highland Experience Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $1,122 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1122 for Skye & The Outer Hebrides (Small Group), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Highland Experience Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Highland Experience Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 952 km.
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 89 km
- Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park (Scotland)
- 72 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 61 km
- Eilean Donan Castle (England)
- 52 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 103 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 80 km
- Knockan Crag National Nature Reserve (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,122 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Skye & The Outer Hebrides (Small Group) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours