Best of South Iceland
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,258
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the in-depth cultural tour Best of South Iceland, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 14 other destinations in Iceland. Best of South Iceland is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about GJ Travel:Write a review
- Juzer Mohammed's review about another GJ Travel tour4.0 - GoodThe tour was fantastic in terms of sites visited. The guide was most helpful(he carried my bag at every hotel). He was a... Read more
- Marilyn Bryce's review about another GJ Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentThe room I had an Fosshotel Baron in Reykjavik on the first night was a good size and very comfortable. The room at the ... Read more
- Audra Edgin's review about another GJ Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentBoga is an amazing guide! If you have a chance to tour with her, do yourself the favor of going.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: WELCOME TO ICELAND (50 km/31 mls)
- Day 2: THE BLUE LAGOON & REYKJANES PENINSULA (200 km/125 mls)
- Day 3: LANDMANNALAUGAR & ÞJÓRSÁRDALUR (290 km/180 mls)
- Day 4: GOLDEN CIRCLE (230 km/143 mls)
- Day 5: ÞÓRSMÖRK & VATNAJÖKULL (300 km/187 miles)
- Day 6: GLACIER HIKE & GLACIAL LAGOON (140 km/87 miles)
- Day 7: THE SOUTH COAST & REYKJAVÍK (350 km/220 miles)
- Day 8: DEPARTURE HOME (50 km/31 mls)
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Wendy29th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Best of South Iceland
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats leftSave $106USD $2,535
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats leftSave $106USD $2,535
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats leftSave $106USD $2,535
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 2 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $106USD $2,535
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 2 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $106USD $2,535
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 2 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $106USD $2,535
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 2 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $106USD $2,535
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Reykjavik6 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $106USD $2,535
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Reykjavik6 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $106USD $2,535
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Reykjavik6 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $106USD $2,535
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this GJ Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $2,258 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2258 for Best of South Iceland, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GJ Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for GJ Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 904 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 28 km
- Krysuvik (Iceland)
- 19 km
- Strandarkirkja (Iceland)
- 27 km
- Eyrarbakki (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Hella (Iceland)
- 67 km
- Landmannalaugar (Iceland)
- 41 km
- Hjalparfoss (Iceland)
- 7 km
- Gjain (Iceland)
- 27 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,258 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Best of South Iceland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,871 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours