Total Territory Top End and Outback
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,467
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Darwin and end in Alice Springs! With the discovery tour Total Territory Top End and Outback, you have a 11 day tour package taking you from Darwin to Alice Springs and through Darwin, Australia and 13 other destinations in Australia. Total Territory Top End and Outback includes accommodation in a hostel and campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- James's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentJust the right amount of time for my schedule. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Hikes were just enough for me as I'm no... Read more
- James's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentFantastic experience exploring Kakadu, Litchfield, Katherin Gorge, and others. Our guide was fantastic and showed a pas... Read more
- Fruzsina Varga's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThe varied activities and informative walks.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Darwin - Arnhem Land
- Day 2: Kakadu National Park
- Day 3: Kakadu National Park to Nitmiluk National Park
- Day 4: Nitmiluk National Park
- Day 5: Litchfield National Park - Darwin
- Day 6: Darwin - Alice Springs Flight
- Day 7: Alice Springs to Uluru
- Day 8: Uluru Sunrise
- Day 9: Kings Canyon
- Day 10: Western MacDonnell Ranges
- Day 11: Eastern MacDonnell Ranges - Alice Springs
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Danielle6th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Total Territory Top End and Outback
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Darwin11 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Alice Springs4 seats left$103USD $2,467
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Darwin11 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Alice Springs6 seats left$103USD $2,467
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Darwin11 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Alice Springs5 seats left$103USD $2,467
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Darwin11 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Alice Springs5 seats left$103USD $2,467
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Darwin11 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Alice Springs5 seats left$103USD $2,467
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from Darwin11 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Alice SpringsOnly 1 seat left$103USD $2,467
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from Darwin11 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Alice SpringsOnly 3 seats left$103USD $2,467
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from Darwin11 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Alice Springs10+ seats left$103USD $2,467
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Darwin11 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Alice Springs7 seats left$103USD $2,467
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Darwin11 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Alice Springs7 seats left$103USD $2,467
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Darwin is the starting point and Alice Springs is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $2,467 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2467 for Total Territory Top End and Outback, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,987 km.
- Darwin (Australia)
- 274 km
- Arnhem Land (Australia)
- 109 km
- Kakadu National Park (Australia)
- 112 km
- Nitmiluk National Park (Australia)
- 210 km
- Litchfield National Park (Australia)
- 65 km
- Darwin (Australia)
- 1,290 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 345 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 141 km
- Ormiston Gorge (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,467 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 792 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,809 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours
Last modified (date)
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers