Don't Cross the Ladies
- +2 Destinations
- New Zealand North Island
Start and end in Auckland! With the hiking & trekking tour Don't Cross the Ladies, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Auckland, New Zealand and 2 other destinations in New Zealand. Don't Cross the Ladies is a small group tour that includes accommodation, guide.
- Age range
- 20 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
Other reviews about Hiking New Zealand:Write a review
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another Hiking New Zealand tour5.0 - ExcellentI was on the Ultimate South Island Adventure in February and really enjoyed the whole of it, including the rainy days! T... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 AUCKLAND - TONGARIRO - 10km/3 hours hiking
- DAY 2 TONGARIRO ALPINE CROSSING - 20km/7 hours hiking
- DAY 3 TONGARIRO NATIONAL PARK - 2-12km/1-6 hours hiking
- DAY 4 LAKE HIKES - 5km/2 hours hiking
- DAY 5 ROTORUA - AUCKLAND - 7km/3 hours hiking
- Grading & Fitness
- What to Take
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard, 72 years old5th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Auckland.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Hiking New Zealand booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Don't Cross the Ladies, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Hiking New Zealand will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Hiking New Zealand tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 596 km.
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 270 km
- Tongariro National Park (New Zealand)
- 132 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 194 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 949 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 69 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Don't Cross the Ladies via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3,180 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours