Women's Southern Wilderness
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 16:50:26
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Christchurch and end in Queenstown! With the hiking & trekking tour Women's Southern Wilderness, you have a 6 day tour package taking you from Christchurch to Queenstown and through Christchurch, New Zealand and 4 other destinations in New Zealand. Women's Southern Wilderness is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 20 to 70 year olds
- Camping, Lodge, Hut
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 CHRISTCHURCH - AORAKI/MT COOK - 2km/1 hour hiking
- DAY 2 AORAKI/MT COOK - 5-8km/4 hours hiking
- DAY 3 AORAKI/MT COOK - OHAU - 7km/3 hours hiking
- DAY 4 OHAU RANGE - 14km/7 hours hiking
- DAY 5 OHAU - MT ASPIRING - 10km/4 hours hiking
- DAY 6 ASPIRING HUT - QUEENSTOWN - 8km/3 hours hiking
- Grading & Fitness
- What to Take
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Christchurch is the starting point and Queenstown is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Hiking New Zealand booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 28 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Women's Southern Wilderness, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Hiking New Zealand will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Hiking New Zealand tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 440 km.
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 206 km
- Mount Cook (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Ohau (New Zealand)
- 62 km
- Mount Aspiring National Park (New Zealand)
- 109 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 813 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Women's Southern Wilderness via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,813 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours