- US $ 1,397
- Age range
- 20 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking
Other reviews about Hiking New Zealand:Write a review
- A TourRadar Traveller's review about another Hiking New Zealand tour5.0 - ExcellentI was on the Ultimate South Island Adventure in February and really enjoyed the whole of it, including the rainy days! T... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 JOIN TRIP IN AUCKLAND - 1 km/1 hour hiking
- DAY 2 BAY OF ISLANDS - 9 km/5 hours hiking
- DAY 3 WHANGAROA - 90 MILE BEACH - 5 km/3 hours hiking or 3 hours kayaking
- DAY 4 CAPE REINGA - 2 km/2 hours hiking
- DAY 5 KAURI FORESTS - 1 km/1 hour hiking
- Grading & Fitness
- What to Take
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
- TuesdayNov 20, 2018from Auckland5 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Auckland5 seats leftUSD $1,397
- TuesdayDec 18, 2018from Auckland5 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Auckland5 seats leftUSD $1,397
- TuesdayJan 15, 2019from Auckland5 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to Auckland5 seats leftUSD $1,397
- TuesdayMar 12, 2019from Auckland5 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Auckland5 seats leftUSD $1,397
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Auckland5 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Auckland5 seats leftUSD $1,397
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Auckland.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Hiking New Zealand booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $1,397 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1397 for Northland Discovery, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Hiking New Zealand will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Hiking New Zealand tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 190 km
- Bay of Islands (New Zealand)
- 42 km
- Whangaroa (New Zealand)
- 53 km
- Ninety Mile Beach Holiday Park (New Zealand)
- 81 km
- Cape Reinga (New Zealand)
- 199 km
- Kauri (New Zealand)
- 141 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,397 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 937 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 68 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Northland Discovery via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3,322 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours