Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- US $ 2,179
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Auckland and end in Wellington! With the hiking & trekking tour Northern Portion, you have a 5 day tour package taking you from Auckland to Wellington and through Auckland, New Zealand and 4 other destinations in New Zealand. Northern Portion is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 20 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- All Inclusive
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 AUCKLAND – ROTORUA - 1-2km/2 hours hiking
- DAY 2 ROTORUA LAKES - LAKE TAUPO - 8km/5 hours hiking
- DAY 3 TONGARIRO - 8km/2-4 hours hiking
- DAY 4 TONGARIRO - 23km/6-8 hours hiking
- DAY 5 TONGARIRO - WELLINGTON
- Grading & Fitness
- What to Take
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from Auckland5 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Wellington5 seats leftUSD $2,179
- ThursdayNov 15, 2018from Auckland5 DaysMondayNov 19, 2018to Wellington5 seats leftUSD $2,179
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from Auckland5 DaysMondayDec 3, 2018to Wellington5 seats leftUSD $2,179
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Auckland5 DaysMondayDec 31, 2018to Wellington5 seats leftUSD $2,179
- ThursdayJan 24, 2019from Auckland5 DaysMondayJan 28, 2019to Wellington5 seats leftUSD $2,179
- ThursdayFeb 7, 2019from Auckland5 DaysMondayFeb 11, 2019to Wellington5 seats leftUSD $2,179
- ThursdayFeb 21, 2019from Auckland5 DaysMondayFeb 25, 2019to Wellington5 seats leftUSD $2,179
- ThursdayMar 21, 2019from Auckland5 DaysMondayMar 25, 2019to Wellington5 seats leftUSD $2,179
- ThursdayApr 11, 2019from Auckland5 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Wellington5 seats leftUSD $2,179
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Auckland is the starting point and Wellington is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Hiking New Zealand booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 July 2018 the full payment of $2,179 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2179 for Northern Portion, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Hiking New Zealand will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Hiking New Zealand tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 571 km.
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 194 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 72 km
- Tongariro National Park (New Zealand)
- 242 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,179 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 827 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Northern Portion via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,794 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours