Four-day trip on France’s Wine Route
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Discover Reims Cathedral and taste Mumm Champagne
- Enjoy cellars Bouchard and Hospices de Beaune
- Unique experiences on the France’s Wine Route
- Visit Alsace, attend a wine tasting and tour typically Alsatian towns
Start in Paris and end in Strasbourg! With the in-depth cultural tour Four-day trip on France’s Wine Route, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Paris, France and 7 other destinations in France. Four-day trip on France’s Wine Route includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
- Paris is the starting point and Strasbourg is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this PARISCityVISION booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Four-day trip on France’s Wine Route, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and PARISCityVISION will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for PARISCityVISION tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 686 km.
- Paris (France)
- 130 km
- Reims (France)
- 228 km
- Dijon (France)
- 22 km
- Nuits Saint Georges (France)
- 15 km
- Beaune (France)
- 167 km
- Belfort (France)
- 67 km
- Riquewihr (France)
- 57 km
- Strasbourg (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Four-day trip on France’s Wine Route via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours