Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 29 May 2018
- US $ 3,265
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Hobart! With the discovery tour Discover Tasmania, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Hobart, Australia and 7 other destinations in Australia. Discover Tasmania is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Mini-coach
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- James's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentJust the right amount of time for my schedule. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Hikes were just enough for me as I'm no... Read more
- James's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentFantastic experience exploring Kakadu, Litchfield, Katherin Gorge, and others. Our guide was fantastic and showed a pas... Read more
- Fruzsina Varga's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThe varied activities and informative walks.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Day, Hobart
- Day 2: The Tasman Peninsula
- Day 3: Mount Wellington, Monda and the Central Plateau
- Day 4: Meander valley and Cradle Mountain
- Day 5: Cradle Mountain
- Day 6: Launceston and Bicheno
- Day 7: Freycinet National Park; Wineglass Bay and Cape Tourville
- Day 8: Maria Island
- Day 9: Hobart
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Hobart9 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to Hobart10+ seats leftUSD $3,265
- SundayDec 9, 2018from Hobart9 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to Hobart9 seats leftUSD $3,265
- SundayJan 6, 2019from Hobart9 DaysMondayJan 14, 2019to Hobart10+ seats leftUSD $3,265
- SundayFeb 3, 2019from Hobart9 DaysMondayFeb 11, 2019to Hobart10+ seats leftUSD $3,265
- SundayMar 10, 2019from Hobart9 DaysMondayMar 18, 2019to Hobart10+ seats leftUSD $3,265
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Hobart.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $3,265 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3265 for Discover Tasmania, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 564 km.
- Hobart (Australia)
- 7 km
- Mount Wellington (Australia)
- 181 km
- Cradle Mountain (Australia)
- 102 km
- Launceston (Australia)
- 108 km
- Bicheno (Australia)
- 36 km
- Freycinet National Park (Australia)
- 5 km
- Wineglass Bay (Australia)
- 58 km
- Maria Island (Australia)
- 66 km
- Hobart (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,265 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 819 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 56 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,813 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers