11-day Dubrovnik to Bosnia Sail and Tour
- A shorter sail combined with land tour
- See Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro in one trip!
- Sea, parties, lakes, mountains, rivers, cities
- Perfect balance between being active and relaxing
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Kotor! With the sailing tour 11-day Dubrovnik to Bosnia Sail and Tour, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 9 other destinations in Europe. 11-day Dubrovnik to Bosnia Sail and Tour includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
Other reviews about Go Croatia Sail:Write a review
- Kurt Neufeld's review about another Go Croatia Sail tour4.5 - Excellent..........................................
- Carmen von Conrad's review about another Go Croatia Sail tour5.0 - ExcellentAmazing, loved everything about the tour, croatia, our crew, the meals, and stopping for a swim. People on board got alo... Read more
- Philipp Tauch's review about another Go Croatia Sail tour4.0 - GoodAbsolutely Happy to have joined the Tour. Amazing crew and team /group ...heaps of fun and nice chats along the way! Spe... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Dubrovnik
- Day 2 - Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Day 3 - Korcula to Hvar Island
- Day 4 - Hvar Island to Split
- Day 5 - Split to Kravice Waterfalls and Mostar
- Day 6 - Mostar
- Day 7 - Mostar to Konjic to Sarajevo
- Day 8 - Sarajevo - FREE DAY
- Day 9 - Sarajevo Tunnel and Bjelasnica Mountain
- Day 10 - Montenegro
- Day 11 - Montenegro
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Codi, 25 years old28th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Kotor is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Go Croatia Sail booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 11-day Dubrovnik to Bosnia Sail and Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Go Croatia Sail will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Go Croatia Sail tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 555 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 111 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 38 km
- Konjic (Bosnia)
- 31 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 16 km
- Bjelasnica (Bosnia)
- 93 km
- Zabljak (Montenegro)
- 87 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 11-day Dubrovnik to Bosnia Sail and Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,989 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours