Winter in Japan: Hokkaido Discovery
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- US $ 5,195
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Tokyo and end in Sapporo! With the discovery tour Winter in Japan: Hokkaido Discovery, you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Tokyo to Sapporo and through Tokyo, Japan and 5 other destinations in Japan. Winter in Japan: Hokkaido Discovery is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
Other reviews about Peregrine Adventures:Write a review
- Bruce and Deirdre Farrar's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - Excellent"JAPAN REVEALED TOUR Sept. was a very rewarding experience. The tour manager, Akemi Nozawa was very professional and und... Read more
- Review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentOn my trip there were 2 over 80's. At times this slowed down the rest of us. OUr tour guide Taiyo was great and went out... Read more
- Geraldine Smith's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentLoved the Echo Lodge. Very relaxing after a good trek.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tokyo
- Day 2: Hakodate
- Day 3: Hakodate
- Day 4: Otaru
- Day 5: Sounkyo
- Day 6: Sounkyo
- Day 7: Lake Akan
- Day 8: Sapporo
- Day 9: Sapporo
- Day 10: Sapporo
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Winter in Japan: Hokkaido Discovery
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Tokyo10 DaysWednesdayDec 26, 2018to Sapporo10+ seats leftUSD $5,195
- MondayFeb 4, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysWednesdayFeb 13, 2019to Sapporo10+ seats leftUSD $5,455
- MondayDec 16, 2019from Tokyo10 DaysWednesdayDec 25, 2019to Sapporo10+ seats leftUSD $5,455
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Sapporo is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $5,195 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5195 for Winter in Japan: Hokkaido Discovery, but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,330 km.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 679 km
- Hakodate (Japan)
- 159 km
- Otaru (Japan)
- 169 km
- Sounkyo (Japan)
- 97 km
- Lake Akan (Japan)
- 227 km
- Sapporo (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,195 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,574 tours in Asia
- covered by 194 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 26,647 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers