Sun & Fun Down Under with Queenstown & Rotorua
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- US $ 3,509
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Sydney and end in Rotorua! With the adventure tour Sun & Fun Down Under with Queenstown & Rotorua, you have a 17 day tour package taking you through Sydney, Australia and 3 other destinations in Australia/Oceania. Sun & Fun Down Under with Queenstown & Rotorua includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Monograms:Write a review
- DonFrazier's review about another Monograms tour4.0 - Good...and drivers/local hosts were very good. Not sure if we will consider Monograms again. Read more
- Paul Anthony's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - ExcellentPerfect trip for someone looking to have some details of the trip pre-arranged but enjoys flexibility in making their ow... Read more
- Edmund's review about another Monograms tour5.0 - ExcellentThis is our first time using Globus Monogram and will use them again and again and again! They made everything easy for ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
- Day 2: SYDNEY
- Day 3: SYDNEY
- Day 4: SYDNEY–GOLD COAST
- Day 5: GOLD COAST. EXCURSION TO MOUNT TAMBORINE NATIONAL PARK
- Day 6: GOLD COAST
- Day 7: GOLD COAST–CAIRNS–PORT DOUGLAS
- Day 8: PORT DOUGLAS. EXCURSION TO THE GREAT BARRIER REEF
- Day 9: PORT DOUGLAS
- Day 10: PORT DOUGLAS
- Day 11: PORT DOUGLAS–QUEENSTOWN
- Day 12: QUEENSTOWN. EXCURSION TO MILFORD SOUND
- Day 13: QUEENSTOWN
- Day 14: QUEENSTOWN–ROTORUA
- Day 15: ROTORUA
- Day 16: ROTORUA–WAITOMO–AUCKLAND
- Day 17: AUCKLAND
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Sun & Fun Down Under with Queenstown & Rotorua
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Sydney17 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Rotorua0 seats leftUSD $3,429
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Sydney17 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Rotorua0 seats leftUSD $3,429
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Sydney17 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Rotorua0 seats leftUSD $3,429
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Sydney17 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Rotorua0 seats leftUSD $3,429
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Sydney17 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Rotorua0 seats leftUSD $3,429
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Sydney17 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Rotorua0 seats leftUSD $3,429
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Sydney17 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Rotorua0 seats leftUSD $3,429
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Sydney17 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Rotorua0 seats leftUSD $3,429
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Sydney17 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Rotorua0 seats leftUSD $3,429
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Sydney17 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Rotorua0 seats leftUSD $3,429
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarAustralia and New Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Rotorua is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Monograms to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Monograms booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 July 2018 the full payment of $3,509 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3509 for Sun & Fun Down Under with Queenstown & Rotorua, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Monograms tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 6,852 km.
- Sydney (Australia)
- 2,017 km
- Port Douglas (Australia)
- 3,843 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 992 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,509 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 827 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,794 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours