Sun & Steam (5 destinations)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,049
- Rather Poor
- RRochelleWritten on January 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was all great
- BBekWritten on January 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip was an amazing good surprise since I wasn't sure I'd enjoy a tour, but Susie changed my mind in tours. Susie was amazing at making everyone feel welcome and special and helping us make the most of our trip. Having a beautiful soul guiding us was... Read more
- AlyVioletaWritten on December 29, 20144.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It's was an amazing experience and Isobel made it even better, she such a wonderful person and made sure we got the most of our tour and always made sure we were smiling and having fun!
- JessWritten on December 27, 20144.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Isobel is an absolute gem of a tour guide! She gave us the most amazing whirlwind adventure through New Zealand, cannot recommend her enough! Anyone who has her as a guide will be in for a treat!
- SOSarahWritten on December 23, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Izzy was an amazing tour guide! Was very friendly and fun and made the trip so worthwhile
- EEmmaWritten on December 20, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- BBecWritten on December 20, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Isobel was amazing, so informative and fun. Made sure that everyone got 110% out of their holiday!
- JJmderus@hotmail.comWritten on December 14, 20144.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Isobel was amazing ... She made everyone feel so comfortable & took the time to get to know everyone! She is so knowledgeable & always had fun stories to share. Oh & she loves sandwiches!
- MichaelWritten on December 13, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Isobel was the best! Rotorua was my fav
- NinjiWritten on November 29, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Isobel rocked! Very memorable. Still haven't looked at a sandwich the same way...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Auckland to Paihia via Parry Kauri Park
- Day 2: Paihia
- Day 3: Paihia to Auckland
- Day 4: Auckland to Rotorua
- Day 5: Rotorua
- Day 6: Rotorua to Auckland
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- New Zealand with Contiki
- In-Depth Explorer
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Well hello there, its so nice of you to visit my profile page. Im a double lucky guide as i get to work..."
- "My spontaneous decision to work for Contiki was the best choice I ever made. I still pinch myself to..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna25th November 2018
Sun & Steam (5 destinations)
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Auckland6 DaysThursdayDec 27, 2018to Auckland7 seats left$43USD $1,079
- WednesdayDec 26, 2018from Auckland6 DaysMondayDec 31, 2018to Auckland0 seats left$43USD $1,079
- SundayDec 30, 2018from Auckland6 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to Auckland0 seats left$43USD $1,079
- ThursdayJan 3, 2019from Auckland6 DaysTuesdayJan 8, 2019to Auckland0 seats left$43USD $1,079
- MondayJan 7, 2019from Auckland6 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to AucklandOnly 1 seat left$43USD $1,079
- TuesdayJan 15, 2019from Auckland6 DaysSundayJan 20, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$43USD $1,079
- SaturdayJan 19, 2019from Auckland6 DaysThursdayJan 24, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$43USD $1,079
- WednesdayJan 23, 2019from Auckland6 DaysMondayJan 28, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$43USD $1,079
- ThursdayJan 31, 2019from Auckland6 DaysTuesdayFeb 5, 2019to Auckland7 seats left$43USD $1,079Instant BookHold my
- FridayFeb 8, 2019from Auckland6 DaysWednesdayFeb 13, 2019to Auckland7 seats left$43USD $1,079Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Auckland.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 January 2019 the full payment of $1,049 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1049 for Sun & Steam (5 destinations), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 190 km
- Bay of Islands (New Zealand)
- 350 km
- Waitomo Caves (New Zealand)
- 100 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 194 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,049 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,277 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 80 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sun & Steam (5 destinations)