Paris to Sofia by Rail
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 4,079
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Paris and end in Sofia! With the train & rail tour Paris to Sofia by Rail, you have a 21 day tour package taking you through Paris, France and 13 other destinations in Europe. Paris to Sofia by Rail includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse, Sleeper Train
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Curtis Richardson's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentTrekking Mont Blanc with G Adventures was a great trip. At times it was strenuous but the views were worth ... Read more
- Fiona's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentAmazing trekking through the alps. It was a challenge so be prepared! Our tour leader Diane was AMAZING. Everything was ... Read more
- Caroline Hassell's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - Good...individual for 9 days. I hope to be on one of his tours in the future!G Adventures Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Paris
- Day 2 Paris (1B)
- Day 3 Paris/Lausanne (1B)
- Day 4 Lausanne/Zermatt (1B)
- Day 5 Zermatt/Chur (1B)
- Day 6 Chur/Munich (1B)
- Day 7 Munich (1B)
- Day 8 Munich/Salzburg (1B)
- Day 9 Salzburg (1B)
- Day 10 Salzburg/Vienna (1B)
- Day 11 Vienna/Budapest (1B)
- Day 12 Budapest
- Day 13 Budapest/Sibiu
- Day 14 Sibiu/Sighișoara
- Day 15 Sighișoara/Braşov (1B)
- Day 16 Braşov (1B)
- Day 17 Braşov/Bucharest (1B)
- Day 18 Bucharest/Veliko Tarnovo (1B)
- Day 19 Veliko Tarnovo
- Day 20 Veliko Tarnovo/Sofia (1B)
- Day 21 Sofia (1B)
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Paris to Sofia by Rail
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Paris21 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Sofia9 seats left$121USD $4,849
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Paris21 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Sofia6 seats left$1,122$5,099-20%USD $4,079
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Paris21 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Sofia5 seats left$121USD $4,849
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Paris21 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Sofia8 seats left$121USD $4,849
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Paris21 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Sofia10+ seats left$115USD $4,599
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Paris21 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Sofia10+ seats left$115USD $4,599
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Paris21 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to Sofia10+ seats left$121USD $4,849
- WednesdayJul 17, 2019from Paris21 DaysTuesdayAug 6, 2019to Sofia10+ seats left$127USD $5,099
- WednesdayAug 14, 2019from Paris21 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to Sofia10+ seats left$127USD $5,099
- WednesdaySep 11, 2019from Paris21 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to Sofia10+ seats left$121USD $4,849
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance , Germany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Sofia is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 31 July 2018 the full payment of $4,079 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4079 for Paris to Sofia by Rail, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,550 km.
- Paris (France)
- 413 km
- Lausanne (Switzerland)
- 102 km
- Zermatt (Switzerland)
- 165 km
- Chur (Switzerland)
- 210 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 115 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 434 km
- Sibiu (Romania)
- 69 km
- Sighisoara (Romania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,079 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours