Europe by Rail with the Glacier Express
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,773
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Paris and end in Budapest! With the train & rail tour Europe by Rail with the Glacier Express, you have a 12 day tour package taking you from Paris to Budapest and through Paris, France and 7 other destinations in Europe. Europe by Rail with the Glacier Express includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Curtis Richardson's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentTrekking Mont Blanc with G Adventures was a great trip. At times it was strenuous but the views were worth ... Read more
- Fiona's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentAmazing trekking through the alps. It was a challenge so be prepared! Our tour leader Diane was AMAZING. Everything was ... Read more
- Roland Jahnke's review about another G Adventures tour4.0 - GoodWonderful tour guide Jumunji who looked after us brilliantly and shared the language, culture, history...and food...of ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Paris
- Day 2 Paris (1B)
- Day 3 Paris/Lausanne (1B)
- Day 4 Lausanne/Zermatt (1B)
- Day 5 Zermatt/Chur (1B)
- Day 6 Chur/Munich (1B)
- Day 7 Munich (1B)
- Day 8 Munich/Salzburg (1B)
- Day 9 Salzburg (1B)
- Day 10 Salzburg/Vienna (1B)
- Day 11 Vienna/Budapest (1B)
- Day 12 Budapest (1B)
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Europe by Rail with the Glacier Express
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Paris12 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to BudapestOnly 2 seats left$120USD $2,879
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Paris12 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Budapest9 seats left$128USD $3,071
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Paris12 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$625$3,399-18%USD $2,773
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Paris12 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to Budapest5 seats left$128USD $3,071
- SundaySep 16, 2018from Paris12 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to Budapest8 seats left$128USD $3,071
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Paris12 DaysThursdayOct 18, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$120USD $2,879
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Paris12 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$120USD $2,879
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Paris12 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$120USD $2,879
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Paris12 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$128USD $3,071
- WednesdayJul 17, 2019from Paris12 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$136USD $3,263
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance , Germany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $2,773 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2773 for Europe by Rail with the Glacier Express, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,470 km.
- Paris (France)
- 413 km
- Lausanne (Switzerland)
- 102 km
- Zermatt (Switzerland)
- 165 km
- Chur (Switzerland)
- 210 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 115 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,773 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours