Europe by Rail with the Glacier Express
- Our saving
- US $ 2,999
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Paris and end in Budapest! With the train & rail tour Europe by Rail with the Glacier Express, you have a 12 day tour package taking you from Paris to Budapest and through Paris, France and 7 other destinations in Europe. Europe by Rail with the Glacier Express includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- EOEdwardWritten on September 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentA great tour that was well organised and went really smoothly thanks to our tour guide Stefi.Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the kind words, so happy you enjoyed!
- RUrossWritten on June 9, 20183.5 - GoodWe enjoyed the trip . The itinerary was great . We felt that the : organization , accomodations , meals and communication could have been better .Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the feedback - we will pass this on to the right people. GLad you enjoyed the itinerary overall.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Paris
- Day 2 Paris (1B)
- Day 3 Paris/Lausanne (1B)
- Day 4 Lausanne/Zermatt (1B)
- Day 5 Zermatt/Chur (1B)
- Day 6 Chur/Munich (1B)
- Day 7 Munich (1B)
- Day 8 Munich/Salzburg (1B)
- Day 9 Salzburg (1B)
- Day 10 Salzburg/Vienna (1B)
- Day 11 Vienna/Budapest (1B)
- Day 12 Budapest (1B)
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith, 72 years old29th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Europe by Rail with the Glacier Express
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Paris12 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$150USD $2,999
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Paris12 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$150USD $2,999
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Paris12 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$160USD $3,199
- WednesdayJul 17, 2019from Paris12 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$170USD $3,399
- WednesdayAug 14, 2019from Paris12 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$170USD $3,399
- WednesdaySep 11, 2019from Paris12 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$160USD $3,199
- WednesdaySep 18, 2019from Paris12 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$160USD $3,199
- WednesdayOct 9, 2019from Paris12 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$150USD $2,999
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance , Germany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $2,999 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2999 for Europe by Rail with the Glacier Express, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,470 km.
- Paris (France)
- 413 km
- Lausanne (Switzerland)
- 102 km
- Zermatt (Switzerland)
- 165 km
- Chur (Switzerland)
- 210 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 115 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,999 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe by Rail with the Glacier Express