Germany and Austria Highlights
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 4,558
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Berlin and end in Vienna! With the coach/bus tour Germany and Austria Highlights, you have a 13 day tour package taking you from Berlin to Vienna and through Berlin, Germany and 28 other destinations in Europe. Germany and Austria Highlights includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 40 to 80 year olds
Other reviews about Back-Roads Touring:Write a review
- Sandra Yasskin's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentThe leader and driver were fantastic... couldn't have been better! The itinerary was also excellent but was a little cro... Read more
- Mark Bronson's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.0 - GoodThis was a very good and very thorough itinerary. The guide and driver were excellent, and the accommodations were large... Read more
- Rachel LIND's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour5.0 - ExcellentLoved the city guides and tours and the people we met.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Berlin – Brandenburg An Der Havel – Magdeburg – Wernigerode
- Day 2: Wernigerode – Kyffhauser – Erfurt – Coburg
- Day 3: Coburg – Wurzburg – Rothenburg
- Day 4: Rothenburg – Dinkelsbuhl – Augsburg
- Day 5: Augsburg – Munich – Fussen
- Day 6: Fussen – Neuschwanstein – Fussen
- Day 7: Fussen – Wies – Oberammergau – Ettal – Innsbruck – Hall
- Day 8: Hall – Krimml – Salzburg
- Day 9: Salzburg
- Day 10: Salzburg – Hallein – Wolfgangsee – Hallstatt – Sankt Gallen
- Day 11: Sankt Gallen – Bad Ischl – Sankt Gallen
- Day 12: Sankt Gallen – Melk – Durnstein
- Day 13: Durnstein – Vienna
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Germany and Austria Highlights
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Berlin13 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Vienna4 seats left$141USD $4,558Based on Double Share
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Berlin13 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to ViennaOnly 3 seats left$141USD $4,558Based on Double ShareBook Now Hold my
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from Berlin13 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Vienna0 seats left$141USD $4,558Based on Double ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdaySep 4, 2018from Berlin13 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Vienna0 seats left$141USD $4,558Based on Double ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdaySep 18, 2018from Berlin13 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$141USD $4,558Based on Double ShareBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $4,558 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4558 for Germany and Austria Highlights, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,597 km.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 60 km
- Brandenburg (Germany)
- 69 km
- Magdeburg (Germany)
- 67 km
- Wernigerode (Germany)
- 52 km
- Kyffhauser (Germany)
- 48 km
- Erfurt (Germany)
- 81 km
- Coburg (Germany)
- 89 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 82 km
- Rothenburg (Germany)
- 113 km
- Dinkelsbuhl (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,558 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours