D-Day Battles of France
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 24:26:55
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in London! With the historical tour D-Day Battles of France, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through London, England and 13 other destinations in Europe. D-Day Battles of France includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 40 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Mini-coach, Ferry
Other reviews about Back-Roads Touring:Write a review
- Janinewalker's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.0 - GoodWe were a party of Australians attending the Dawn Service at Villers-Bretonneux and touring the battlefields. The tour w... Read more
- Jimmy Whitehead's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentExplained battles very effectively. Provlfded helpful advice.
- Chris and Frank's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentWe went on the Western Front Battlefields weekend tour just a week ago. It was a very interesting and highly moving expe... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London – Southsea – Overnight Ferry
- Day 2: Caen – Normandy Beaches – Bayeux
- Day 3: Bayeux – Normandy Beaches – Bayeux
- Day 4: Bayeux – Normandy Beaches – Overnight Ferry
- Day 5: Bovington – London
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
D-Day Battles of France
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from London5 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,823Based on Double ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from London5 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to London0 seats leftUSD $1,823Based on Double ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for D-Day Battles of France, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 825 km.
- London (England)
- 75 km
- Southwick (England)
- 184 km
- Caen (France)
- 16 km
- Merville-Franceville-Plage (France)
- 6 km
- Sword Beach (France)
- 7 km
- Ranville (France)
- 33 km
- Bayeux (France)
- 47 km
- St Mere Eglise (France)
- 24 km
- Pointe du Hoc (France)
- 8 km
- Omaha Beach (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours