Anzacs on The Western Front with Dawn Ceremony | April
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 71:31:34
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Lille! With the anzac day tour Anzacs on The Western Front with Dawn Ceremony | April, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Lille, France and 3 other destinations in Europe. Anzacs on The Western Front with Dawn Ceremony | April includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 40 to 80 year olds
Other reviews about Back-Roads Touring:Write a review
- Janinewalker's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.0 - GoodWe were a party of Australians attending the Dawn Service at Villers-Bretonneux and touring the battlefields. The tour w... Read more
- Jimmy Whitehead's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentExplained battles very effectively. Provlfded helpful advice.
- Chris and Frank's review about another Back-Roads Touring tour4.5 - ExcellentWe went on the Western Front Battlefields weekend tour just a week ago. It was a very interesting and highly moving expe... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Lille – Ypres
- Day 2: Ypres – Amiens
- Day 3: Anzac Dawn Ceremony
- Day 4: Amiens – The Somme – Amiens
- Day 5: Amiens – Villersbretonneux – Lille
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Lille.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Back-Roads Touring to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Back-Roads Touring booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Anzacs on The Western Front with Dawn Ceremony | April, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Back-Roads Touring : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 251 km.
- Lille (France)
- 93 km
- Villers-Bretonneux (France)
- 16 km
- Amiens (France)
- 114 km
- Ypres (Belgium)
- 27 km
- Lille (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours