Franklin River and Frenchman's Cap
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 70:02:59
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Launceston! With the kayak & canoe tour Franklin River and Frenchman's Cap, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Launceston, Australia and 2 other destinations in Australia. Franklin River and Frenchman's Cap includes accommodation.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Camping, Berth / Cabin
- Boat, Mini-coach
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Cherie Vernon's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent...ational guidance, knowledge, catering, care, patience and laughs. As World Expeditions Tour Guides I couldn't rate you highly enough. Thanks for making our... Read more
- Ross Dearden's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentIn May we did the 14 day Larapinta end to end with World Expeditions and couldn't have been happier. The tour guides Ange and Peter were g... Read more
- Ian Fredericks's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat an incredible experience! Our guides Jordie and Ange were just brilliant; the food these guys came up with in the m... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Transfer to Collingwood Bridge, begin paddling
- Day 2: Raft to Irenabyss
- Day 3: Frenchman’s Cap Climb
- Day 5: Rafting the Upper Franklin
- Day 6: The Great Ravine
- Day 7: The Great Ravine to Rafters Basin
- Day 8: Propsting Gorge to Newlands Cascades
- Day 9: Rafting the Lower Franklin
- Day 10: The Lower Gordon River
- Day 11: Transfer by yacht in the morning to Strahan
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sylvia22nd December 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Launceston.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Franklin River and Frenchman's Cap, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 356 km.
- Launceston (Australia)
- 143 km
- Frenchmans Cap (Australia)
- 43 km
- Strahan (Australia)
- 170 km
- Launceston (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 792 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Franklin River and Frenchman's Cap via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,809 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours