Best of the Canadian Rockies - Limited Edition
- +5 Destinations
- Canadian Rockies
Start in Vancouver and end in Calgary! With the wildlife tour Best of the Canadian Rockies - Limited Edition, you have a 13 day tour package taking you from Vancouver to Calgary and through Vancouver, Canada and 6 other destinations in Canada. Best of the Canadian Rockies - Limited Edition is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
Other reviews about Peregrine Adventures:Write a review
- John Elliott's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.0 - GoodOur guide, Maja, was knowledgable, friendly and very accommodating, with a beautiful personality. People signing up for ... Read more
- Christine Julson's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentThe itinerary was great! It was wonderful to visit nearby villages & the Goroka Show. The South Sea Horizons guides di... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vancouver
- Day 2: Vancouver
- Day 3: Sun Peaks
- Day 4: Sun Peaks
- Day 5: Jasper National Park
- Day 6: Jasper National Park
- Day 7: Jasper National Park
- Day 8: Banff National Park
- Day 9: Banff National Park/Lake Louise
- Day 10: Banff
- Day 11: Dinosaur Provincial Park
- Day 12: Head-Smashed-In-Buffalo-Jump/Calgary
- Day 13: Calgary
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Vancouver is the starting point and Calgary is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Best of the Canadian Rockies - Limited Edition, but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,312 km.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 291 km
- Sun Peaks (Canada)
- 267 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 210 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 22 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 338 km
- Dinosaur Provincial Park (Canada)
- 183 km
- Calgary (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,807 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,129 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers