Winter Experience - 4 Days
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1, Saturday: Arrival in Greenland, Ilulissat City Walk & Welcome Dinner
- Day 2, Sunday: Dog Sledge Adventure
- Day 3, Monday: Home Visit, Iceberg Cruise & Farewell Dinner
- Day 4, Tuesday: Hike to the Icefiord & Travel back to Iceland
- Terence OBrien's review about another GJ Travel tour4.5 - Excellent
Our guide and driver, Jonas, was excellent. Very confident driver and very knowledgable guide. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
- Marguerite Myers's review about another GJ Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
Other worldly.. no frills, expedition type.. I love fed it!
- Audrey Lang's review about another GJ Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
We have been so impressed with our GJ Travel trip and feel our guide Snorri really made it an unforgettable experience. He showed us all the great spots and added extra stops where sometimes we were the only ones there. He was so knowledgeable about Iceland... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay3rd January 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this GJ Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 August 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Winter Experience - 4 Days, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GJ Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for GJ Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 1,387 km
- Ilulissat (Greenland)
- 1,387 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,589 tours in Europe
- covered by 554 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Winter Experience - 4 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,153 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours