Gateway to Balkans
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 377
+ $213 Local Payment
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Sofia! With the coach/bus tour Gateway to Balkans, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 10 other destinations in Europe. Gateway to Balkans includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Travel Talk:Write a review
- Peter O'Sullivan's review about another Travel Talk tour4.5 - ExcellentMy partner and I had an awesome experience travelling from Split to Dubrovnik. We had no real idea of the type of boat t... Read more
- karen moore's review about another Travel Talk tour4.5 - ExcellentOver the trip. So much fun, the people definitely make it. Our crew were lovely too. I found our room a little small... Read more
- Rachel's review about another Travel Talk tour5.0 - Excellent...finitely recommend it to all my friends and other explorers out there!Travel Talk Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik, Trebinje
- Day 2: Kotor, Budva, Podgorica
- Day 3: Shkodra, Tirana, Ohrid
- Day 4: Bitola, Tetovo, Skopje
- Day 5: Skopje
- Day 6: Skopje, Sofia
- Day 7: Sofia
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Gateway to Balkans
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Dubrovnik7 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Sofia0 seats left$18USD $580+ $213 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Dubrovnik7 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Sofia0 seats left$18USD $580+ $213 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Dubrovnik7 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Sofia10+ seats left$221$598-37%USD $377+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Dubrovnik7 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Sofia10+ seats left$221$598-37%USD $377+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Dubrovnik7 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Sofia10+ seats left$221$598-37%USD $377+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Dubrovnik7 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Sofia10+ seats left$221$598-37%USD $377+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Dubrovnik7 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Sofia10+ seats left$221$598-37%USD $377+ $213 Local Payment
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Dubrovnik7 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Sofia10+ seats left$221$598-37%USD $377+ $213 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Bulgaria. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Sofia is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $377 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $377 for Gateway to Balkans, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 704 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 61 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 38 km
- Podgorica (Montenegro)
- 46 km
- Shkodra (Albania)
- 86 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 87 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 45 km
- Bitola (Macedonia)
- 113 km
- Tetovo (Macedonia)
- 38 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $377 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Gateway to Balkans via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours