Gateway to Balkans
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Sofia! With the coach / bus tour Gateway to Balkans, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 10 other destinations in Europe. Gateway to Balkans includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- ChiaWritten on July 28, 20184.0 - GoodThe itinerary could be better. And not all of the hotels were the 4 stars I expected.Show detailed ratings
- GSGiedreWritten on June 12, 20184.0 - GoodA tour that needs tweaking still. Good if you want to see many countries in short time yet it will be a fly-by and not a real taster of the country.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Dubrovnik, Trebinje
- Day 2: Trebinje, Dubrovnik, Kotor, Budva, Podgorica
- Day 3: Podgorica, Shkodra, Tirana, Ohrid
- Day 4: Ohrid, St.Naum, Tetovo, Skopje
- Day 5: Skopje
- Day 6: Skopje, Sofia
- Day 7: Sofia
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Gateway to Balkans
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Dubrovnik7 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Sofia0 seats leftUSD $574+ $204 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Dubrovnik7 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Sofia0 seats leftUSD $574+ $204 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Bulgaria. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Sofia is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 October 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Gateway to Balkans, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 704 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 61 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 38 km
- Podgorica (Montenegro)
- 46 km
- Shkodra (Albania)
- 86 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 87 km
- Ohrid (Macedonia)
- 45 km
- Bitola (Macedonia)
- 113 km
- Tetovo (Macedonia)
- 38 km
- Skopje (Macedonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,006 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Gateway to Balkans via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Gateway to Balkans