Croatia to Balkans & Greece
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Marita Soppitt's review about another Travel Talk tour5.0 - Excellent
This tour is such a unique experience. Loved it Loved it Loved it.. Not for everyone mind But well worth getting outside your comfort zone and experience a week on a bit of Croatia's beautiful history and most amazing sites. The ship provides an opportunity... Read more
- Jonathan Newby's review about another Travel Talk tour4.0 - Good
The crew and guides were wonderful, and went out of there way to ensure guess's got what they wanted out from the trip. The boat was functional, but basic. I had the same towel and bedding for the whole week, and it would have been nice if it could have... Read more
- Kimberly Elle's review about another Travel Talk tour4.0 - Good
Honestly I had the time of my life in Greece and I'm so glad I chose to go with travel talk. I had not heard of this company so I was initially weary but chose them because it was the perfect length of time and went to the places I wanted to see for my... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split, Omis
- Day 2: Omis, Makarska
- Day 3: Makarska, Hvar
- Day 4: Hvar, Korcula
- Day 5: Korcula, Mljet
- Day 6: Mljet, Dubrovnik
- Day 7: Dubrovnik City Tour
- Day 8: Dubrovnik, Kotor, Budva, Podgorica
- Day 9: Podgorica, Shkodra, Tirana, Ohrid
- Day 10: Ohrid-Bitola-Tetovo-Skopje
- Day 11: Skopje
- Day 12: Skopje-Thessaloniki
- Day 13: Thessaloniki, Kalambaka, Meteora, Delphi
- Day 14: Delphi, Athens
- Day 15: Athens
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
About the countries
- EuroMontenegro and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Croatia to Balkans & Greece, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 61 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 38 km
- Podgorica (Montenegro)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,456 tours in Europe
- covered by 270 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Croatia to Balkans & Greece via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,433 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours