- Our saving
- US $ 2,254
+ $321 Local Payment
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Split and end in Athens! With the discovery tour Balkans Explorer, you have a 23 day tour package taking you from Split to Athens and through Split, Croatia and 23 other destinations in Europe. Balkans Explorer includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Travel Talk:Write a review
- Peter O'Sullivan's review about another Travel Talk tour4.5 - ExcellentMy partner and I had an awesome experience travelling from Split to Dubrovnik. We had no real idea of the type of boat t... Read more
- karen moore's review about another Travel Talk tour4.5 - ExcellentOver the trip. So much fun, the people definitely make it. Our crew were lovely too. I found our room a little small... Read more
- Rachel's review about another Travel Talk tour5.0 - Excellent...finitely recommend it to all my friends and other explorers out there!Travel Talk Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split, Omis
- Day 2: Omis, Makarska
- Day 3: Makarska, Hvar
- Day 4: Hvar, Korcula
- Day 5: Korcula, Mljet
- Day 6: Mljet, Dubrovnik
- Day 7: Dubrovnik City Tour
- Day 8: Dubrovnik, Kotor, Budva, Podgorica
- Day 9: Podgorica, Shkodra, Tirana, Ohrid
- Day 10: Ohrid-Bitola-Tetovo-Skopje
- Day 11: Skopje
- Day 12: Skopje-Thessaloniki
- Day 13: Thessaloniki, Kalambaka, Meteora, Delphi
- Day 14: Delphi, Athens
- Day 15: Athens
- Day 16: Athens, Mykonos
- Day 17: Mykonos
- Day 18: Santorini
- Day 19: Santorini
- Day 20: Ios
- Day 21: Ios
- Day 22: Ios, Athens
- Day 23: Athens
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Split23 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Athens0 seats left$98USD $3,160+ $321 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Split23 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Athens0 seats left$107USD $3,471+ $321 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Split23 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$1,051$3,858-27%USD $2,807+ $321 Local Payment
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Split23 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$1,051$3,858-27%USD $2,807+ $321 Local Payment
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Split23 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$1,008$3,698-27%USD $2,691+ $321 Local Payment
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Split23 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$953$3,498-27%USD $2,545+ $321 Local Payment
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Split23 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$888$3,258-27%USD $2,371+ $321 Local Payment
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Split23 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$844$3,098-27%USD $2,254+ $321 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroMontenegro and Greece
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $2,254 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2254 for Balkans Explorer, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,916 km.
- Split (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 61 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 38 km
- Podgorica (Montenegro)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,254 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Balkans Explorer via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours