Landmarks of Greece
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 02:52:38
- Our saving
- US $ 274
+ $214 Local Payment
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Thessaloniki and end in Athens! With the sightseeing tour Landmarks of Greece, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Thessaloniki, Greece and 3 other destinations in Greece. Landmarks of Greece includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Travel Talk:Write a review
- Cheryl Kuiken's review about another Travel Talk tour5.0 - ExcellentJust returned from a trip to Egypt with my two adult children. Our tour guide was Shady Anwer who is very knowledgeable ... Read more
- Winchester Lou's review about another Travel Talk tour5.0 - Excellent... in Cappadocia was absolutely amazing! This was my first trip with Travel Talk and I was really satisfied with the tour! I would definitely recommen... Read more
- Alena Romanenko's review about another Travel Talk tour4.0 - GoodOur guide Yavuz was an absolute highlight of the tour: super-informative, fun, and we all felt well-taken care of. We've... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Thessaloniki
- Day 2: Thessaloniki-Kalambaka-Delphi
- Day 3: Delphi, Athens
- Day 4: Athens
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Landmarks of Greece
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Thessaloniki4 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Athens0 seats left$18USD $420+ $214 Local Payment
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Thessaloniki4 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Athens0 seats left$18USD $420+ $214 Local Payment
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Thessaloniki4 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Athens0 seats left$18USD $420+ $214 Local Payment
- ThursdayJul 12, 2018from Thessaloniki4 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$165$438-38%USD $274+ $214 Local Payment
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Thessaloniki4 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$165$438-38%USD $274+ $214 Local Payment
- ThursdayAug 9, 2018from Thessaloniki4 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$165$438-38%USD $274+ $214 Local Payment
- ThursdayAug 23, 2018from Thessaloniki4 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$165$438-38%USD $274+ $214 Local Payment
- ThursdaySep 6, 2018from Thessaloniki4 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$165$438-38%USD $274+ $214 Local Payment
- ThursdaySep 20, 2018from Thessaloniki4 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$165$438-38%USD $274+ $214 Local Payment
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Thessaloniki is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $274 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $274 for Landmarks of Greece, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 429 km.
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
- 153 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 156 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $274 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Landmarks of Greece via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours