Landmarks of Greece
Start in Thessaloniki and end in Athens! With the sightseeing tour Landmarks of Greece, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Thessaloniki, Greece and 3 other destinations in Greece. Landmarks of Greece includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
Other reviews about Travel Talk:Write a review
- Jamie Goodloe's review about another Travel Talk tour4.0 - GoodSo much fun and we saw so many things! Definitely a lot of walking up hills and stairs for both the sites and hotel room... Read more
- mariela sabino's review about another Travel Talk tour5.0 - ExcellentLoved the experience! I highly recommend Travel Talk and This tour! Kostas as the best tour guide!
- Mhairi McLeod's review about another Travel Talk tour4.5 - ExcellentGreat tour, saw loads in a short space of time, well organised but fun, guides friendly helpful and knowledgeable and gr... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Thessaloniki
- Day 2: Thessaloniki-Kalambaka-Delphi
- Day 3: Delphi, Athens
- Day 4: Athens
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Thessaloniki is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Landmarks of Greece, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 429 km.
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
- 153 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 156 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Landmarks of Greece via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,005 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours