Oktoberfest (Summer 2018, 11 Days)
Start in Berlin and end in Vienna! With the oktoberfest tour Oktoberfest (Summer 2018, 11 Days), you have a 11 day tour package taking you from Berlin to Vienna and through Berlin, Germany and 4 other destinations in Europe. Oktoberfest (Summer 2018, 11 Days) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Insight Vacations:Write a review
- Ross McIlquham's review about another Insight Vacations tour5.0 - ExcellentWell organized. Very pleasant, knowledgeable , helpful guide
- William Harold Richardson's review about another Insight Vacations tour4.0 - GoodOnly complaint was night at castle dinner, 68 euros for chicken leg and ice cream! Really cheap!
- JJ Rein's review about another Insight Vacations tour4.5 - ExcellentThis tour went to all the places I wanted to see after reading about Croatia and provided talented tour guides for the m... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Berlin
- Day 2: Berlin Sightseeing
- Day 3: Berlin – Dresden
- Day 4: Dresden – Munich
- Day 5: Munich Orientation
- Day 6: Oktoberfest Experience
- Day 7: Munich – Salzburg
- Day 8: Berchtesgaden Excursion
- Day 9: Salzburg – Vienna
- Day 10: Vienna Sightseeing
- Day 11: Depart Vienna
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- MaElma, 45 years old25th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Oktoberfest (Summer 2018, 11 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 891 km.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 360 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 115 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours